Official Code Watch for August 2007

Keep trying Coronado. Sometimes they reserve blocks of rooms for conventions then release them. I kept trying and got my dates! Good Luck!:goodvibes

Keep trying Coronado. Sometimes they reserve blocks of rooms for conventions then release them. I kept trying and got my dates! Good Luck!:goodvibes

That's nice to know. I know there is a big gospel music convention at CSR (with the overflow at CR, Swan/Dolphin, and All-Stars) starting Aug 11-17. I guess that is why I have only been seeing king beds being offered for my dates for quite some time. tink

FL resident rates just came out this evening. AP's should follow tomorrow. shortly after that probably a Disney Visa package code then a general public package code should follow. so we are getting very close.

FL resident rates just came out this evening. AP's should follow tomorrow. shortly after that probably a Disney Visa package code then a general public package code should follow. so we are getting very close.

I may be blind, but I couldn't find how much of a discount a Florida resident gets on a Value resort. Anybody?
Thanks.

If I remember correctly the general public code came out in July last year

ap rates are out

its different for each? she would not give other details except what i got.

cr tower mk view =315.00 that is with tax.

My initial price was $377.72 went to 335.75 with AAA now 315.00 with ap. Still not much word on what is available or how much. She really only wanted to give me my info, and i did try to ask about other resorts.

I just called and was told the rates are out, but systems are down. Has anyone be able to book?

Just got off the phone with a CM. No rates available for the Poly 8/11-18:sad1: The only deluxe options avail for our dates were standard view at BC and coutyard view at WL. Since we would need two rooms at WL, we went with BC at $235/night + tax. $80 off rack rate!!! :goodvibes Still hoping for the Poly, but happy to FINALLY have that discount!!!

Good luck to all!

PS - The ressie system went completely "down" when I was talking to the CM, so if you have not called yet, you may expect delays!

Just called systems are down but was total that for August values and the Saratoga are the ones that are out.

just called and was quoted $64 plus tax per night at Pop ~ about $1 less per night than what I already have w/AAA rate:sad1:

I called the passholder line first and I too was told it was only values and Saratoga Springs.:sad1: A few minutes later I decided to try 407-wdisney and was able to get CR Tower MK view for 08/12-08/19. :banana:

MY advice is to keep calling until you get what you want. I had to make 5 calls this morning and finally got what I wanted.

I called twice now and was told there were not going to be any discounts for the public. THe first guy even told me he could not give me a AAA discount. The second guy won't let me hold anything with the AAA. GRRRR

What number do you call?

Is this for annual pass holders only???

I have already booked Aug 19 to Aug 25th and looking to say some money :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter