***Official April 2024 Thread***

Slacking on my posts this year but we leave in 5 hours! 4/18-4/20 AoA 4/20-4/26 BLT. First trip in April. My wife is a teacher so even with young kids we always did end of August to avoid school break crowds. But last year the heat was exceptionally brutal so we figured this last week might not be so bad with most state’s having spring break earlier. Also happens to coincide with DS’s birthday so we figured why not. I know it won’t be as slow as August but hoping it will be at least slower than peak sb crowds.

It took me almost two months of constant scrolling and force refreshing (lol) but I was finally able to score an ADR for Space 220 Lounge! So excited! It will be a light boozy very early lunch for us :banana:

Slacking on my posts this year but we leave in 5 hours! 4/18-4/20 AoA 4/20-4/26 BLT. First trip in April. My wife is a teacher so even with young kids we always did end of August to avoid school break crowds. But last year the heat was exceptionally brutal so we figured this last week might not be so bad with most state’s having spring break earlier. Also happens to coincide with DS’s birthday so we figured why not. I know it won’t be as slow as August but hoping it will be at least slower than peak sb crowds.

We're leaving on Sunday morning. Hoping for nice weather and not so crazy crowds for all of us.

ADRs for everything are appearing every morning....space 220 lounge..Topolinos breakfast..all the heavy hitters. The 60 day stress and constant refresh remains all for naught given the cancellation policy.

If anyone was hoping for dessert fireworks after party for this week, they finally opened up. Previously only pre party had been scheduled

we arrive Wednesday night. Is it too much to hope wait times are similar to what we’ve seen this weekend?
We’ve been here since Friday and have been surprised at the low wait times. Today is the first day we’re getting Genie+ just to stack DHS for this evening. We haven’t needed it otherwise, especially at MK. We have gotten ILL and S7MT and FOP and found those worth it.

Well…. Coming off of back to back 75 hour work weeks but this time tomorrow I’ll be in MK for extended evening hours :). Fingers crossed work gets squared away so I’m not working nights at the hotel. Cannot wait to be there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter