OFFICIAL **April 2010** Thread!!!

How the heck am I going to make it until April 20th?!?!?!? Already, I can't concentrate at work and I sneak on the boards. :rolleyes1
I'm trying to wait until April 1st to pull out my suitcase. :goodvibes

We leave Maine on April 15, arrive by car on the 17th, going to the parks Mon-Friday :)

Monday and Tuesday - Magic Kingdon
Wednesday - Animal Kingdom
Thursday - Epcot
Friday - Disney Studios:goodvibes

Ack...7 days! This time next week we will be checking into the CBR and getting ready for our dinner at Wolfgang Puck's!

:cool1:

I'm tagging along on a trip with a couple I'm friends with. They both have been to WDW once before and started gushing about their wonderful trip they had planned. They knew I had a trip planned with my mom for later in the year and asked when we were going. When I told them June, they said that was too bad that we can't match our vacations up. I just piped up and said, "Well, maybe I'll just have to crash your trip" and they both got super excited! :yay: I asked if they were serious and got an enthusiatic yes. :thumbsup2 I figured why not and promptly told that I'm was in.

15days! :eek:

We'll be staying at POP April 11-15.
Steph (me) 32
Chris 29 (guy #1)
Felipe 26 (guy#2)
2 gay guys and a girl hit the World. :dance3:

10 days for us, tomorrow we'll be single digit dancing!

i want to see my ticker :confused3

Look through some of the threads on each topic. The web master posted something about a company's tickers that could not be verified so they are not available right now.

There is a sticky at the top of most pages now where you can make up a new one. (I just did)

We leave Maine on April 15, arrive by car on the 17th, going to the parks Mon-Friday :)

Monday and Tuesday - Magic Kingdon
Wednesday - Animal Kingdom
Thursday - Epcot
Friday - Disney Studios:goodvibes

We leave RI on the 17th and arrive on the 18th!! Long ride but SO WORTH IT!!!::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter