**Official 2019 MNSSHP Guest List and Costume Thread**

So excited for our first MNSSHP on September 10th. 4 adults with no kids. I’ve instituted a group Alice in Wonderland costume theme with myself as The Cheshire Cat, DH as The White Rabbit, Mom as The March Hare and Dad as The Mad Hatter.

Since it’s our first party, no add-ons for us; we’re focusing on character meetings and the party exclusive activities, though Cruella’s Hideaway is awfully tempting...

We're doing two!

August 16th
5 people, 3 adults and 2 children - we're wearing Villains shirts I made and will be attending the Fireworks Dessert Party with Garden Viewing

October 8th
5 people, 3 adults and 2 children - DH - Luke Skywalker, Me - Han, Sister - Chewie, DS (6yo) - Obi-Wan, DS (20mo) Yoda

August 20
5 people in the party
2 adults 3 children
2 adults are going as Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck
Kids are going as Nala, Keara, and Shenzi from Lion King
Not our first MNSSHP
No dessert/parade/firework viewing

Excited to be going to the party with friends this year :)

09/22 First MNSSHP for our family! No other special ticketed events for us this time.
Costumes undecided, but definitely something cool and breathable. Saw a very cute Jesse dress at Target yesterday. Toying with the idea of DS13 - Woody (super tall and extremely skinny! :P ) DD10 - Jesse, DS - Buzz Lightyear boys costumes would more than likely be tee shirt based. Not sure I can talk my teen into it anyway, but still have a little time to figure it out. Will make sure to update when we've nailed it down.

Cast:
Self (Mom)-
DH (Dad)-
DS13-
DD10-
DS7-

09/22 First MNSSHP for our family! No other special ticketed events for us this time.
Costumes undecided, but definitely something cool and breathable. Saw a very cute Jesse dress at Target yesterday. Toying with the idea of DS13 - Woody (super tall and extremely skinny! :P ) DD10 - Jesse, DS - Buzz Lightyear boys costumes would more than likely be tee shirt based. Not sure I can talk my teen into it anyway, but still have a little time to figure it out. Will make sure to update when we've nailed it down.

Cast:
Self (Mom)-
DH (Dad)-
DS13-
DD10-
DS7-

You can copy and paste your shell, but don't forget to make a brand new post with it saying Update. As you can see, I am already struggling with basic computer scrolling as is ;)

I’m on page 1, post 14, you missed me. :)

Fixed! Thanks again! I missed another one right above yours too, so glad you said something.

Thank you for hosting! So fun to hear about everyone else's plans!

Attending on Friday, October 11
2 adults, 2 teens
My youngest and I will be wearing our personalized Halloween Mickey Ear t-shirts. The other two in our party are of course too cool to match! No costumes for us, as we're jumping on a cruise ship the next day. (In Miami :faint:) Fun twist - DS16 is currently an exchange student and knows that we are going on a cruise over fall break, but we haven't yet mentioned to him that we are nuts and are flying into Orlando just to attend MNSSHP! He gets home in three weeks and we'll spring that on him at some point.
Our first party and we cannot wait! :maleficen

October 3, myself and my 11 year old son. October 4, myself and my 11 year old son and possibly my 23 year old daughter (if she can skip graduate class that Friday) and one other family member.

September 24th
We are four adults, DH will be Captain America and I am being The Winter Soldier, but styled if Peggy had been captured instead. My friends costumes are to be announced.

This is the second time were going to MNSSHP, super excited.

Costume Talk :chat:

I was planning on making my son a backpack/Trick or Treat bag like this

I had everything in place, made my own pattern, bought thread, fabric etc and even placed a special order at Etsy for the Pizza Planet patch. Last night, DS changed his mind and now wants a backpack that looks like a suitcase for his Toy Story 4 Benson costume.
Honestly, why didn't I think of that in the first place and secondly UGH!!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter