"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would people mover be a waste of time if we have a full day at mk after doing dah? I’m wondering which rides would be best to skip. Right now I’m thinking Jungle cruise, Astro orbiters, people mover, country bears, tiki room. We have a FP for haunted mansion and one for splash before dah so I probably won’t do those during dah.
This list has helped me plan my night!
https://touringplans.com/magic-kingdom/attractions/duration

Going to try to hit Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise and Country Bears Jamboree from 6-8 since those are some of the longest attractions. Then aiming to fit in 12 attractions from 8-11.

This list has helped me plan my night!
https://touringplans.com/magic-kingdom/attractions/duration

Going to try to hit Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise and Country Bears Jamboree from 6-8 since those are some of the longest attractions. Then aiming to fit in 12 attractions from 8-11.
Okay I'll take a look at that. Thanks! I had a FP for Jungle Cruise also, but it's from 5:05-6:05 so I don't think we will be able to use it. I won't cancel it yet, but it wouldn't the end of the world. Neither DH nor I really liked Jungle Cruise. We did it for the first time last year.

Made it to the buggy loading on HM and the track isn’t moving. Hopefully they let us out if it doesn’t start moving soon

That's what I'm hoping for! I love BTMR. I'm confused why this night seems to be going more smoothly when it is still sold out.

I read all the posts from last time. I think they had less snack carts. They’ve upped their game. Huge line outside of BTMRR. Don’t know why people are waiting in that one! There are so many carts with only a handful
Of people in line.

To all you people going next time, keep walking if you see a long line. They are all
Just around the corner!

I read all the posts from last time. I think they had less snack carts. They’ve upped their game. Huge line outside of BTMRR. Don’t know why people are waiting in that one! There are so many carts with only a handful
Of people in line.

To all you people going next time, keep walking if you see a long line. They are all
Just around the corner!
We're going 3/1 and that was what I told DH we would do. We won't stop for snacks unless we see a pretty short line on the way.

Of people in line.

Just around the corner!
Getting in later (even 30 minutes or so) for the last date, PoTC being down, less snack carts and CMs being uninformed for sure made the first event seem a bit more hectic. Online anyway. At least most reviews were still positive!

Getting in later (even 30 minutes or so) for the last date, PoTC being down, less snack carts and CMs being uninformed for sure made the first event seem a bit more hectic. Online anyway. At least most reviews were still positive!

Yes, that would have been so frustrating!! We saw people try to get on Buzz. They never knew they had to go to the front to get their passes! Felt bad for them.

Still knocking a few things off our list that were not worth FPing or waiting for during the week, that means Ariel’s Grotto at 10:02 which is about three parties deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!