Offaite

theotherlostprincess

Mouseketeer
Hi!
So we are going end of October/first week of November. I’m looking for something preferable on irlo Bronson. Right now I have staybridge suites royal parc booked but I see mixed reviews even thought lol thetravel sights have it listed as being in the top few. Please help me find something or reassure me this is a good choice. Thanks!!

Hi!
So we are going end of October/first week of November. I’m looking for something preferable on irlo Bronson. Right now I have staybridge suites royal parc booked but I see mixed reviews even thought lol thetravel sights have it listed as being in the top few. Please help me find something or reassure me this is a good choice. Thanks!!

If you are going to stay east of I-4 on 192 ... you will always get reviews all over the place. It is likely one of the nicest hotels in that area of 192.

If you go west of I-4 you will get a different experience, if you go to the Palm Parkway area you will get a different experience ... so some of those negative reviews may be from folks who were expecting a different experience.

Hi!
What type of experience are you looking for? Why did you choose Staybridge Suites? What did they offer that interested you most? Are you going to be in the parks from rope drop to closing? Do you plan to only use your room to sleep and shower? Will you have a car? What are your plans for meals? How many people are in your party? What is the budget range. Do you plan to have any days to enjoy the amenities where you are staying? Or are you only interested in spending time at parks but saving a few bucks by staying offsite. These are the things that factor into any recommendations you are requesting.

Personally, I always have preferred offsite accommodations. I stayed onsite once for 4 days and 3 nights and couldn't wait to leave the bubble and go check into a timeshare vacation resort. I may not need a living room, dining room and full kitchen during vacation but I sure enjoy having them. Also the daily rate of a timeshare property can be considerably less than the daily rate of a Disney moderate resort. And the size and space are not even comparable to each other. I have traveled to Orlando with young kids, teens, to young adults. Therefore a standard room with 2 beds and a bath are not accommodating enough for me. I need a 2 or 3 bedroom unit. Sleeping in close quarters and sharing 1 or 2 tv's is NOT enjoyable. Let alone being in a unit with only 1 bathroom leaves a lot to be desired for more than 2 days. Obviously I use my accommodations for more than sleeping and showering. Where I stay is just as much part of the vacation as anything else. In fact, it's the MAIN focus for me. I want to wake up in a unit I am not in a rush to leave, and also look forward to returning to. I like the idea of kids having their own rooms, with their own TV and I can relax in jacuzzi bath after a long day.

So, my point is, how do you plan to use your room? If you want your room to be a part of your vacation, there is plenty of time to look at various options. I would do some research on TripAdvisor and YouTube. Also continue ask plenty of questions here. You mention prefer staying on Irlo Bronson which is 192. The resorts in areas close to Disney parks on 192 would be Orange Lake Resort, Westgate Vacation Villas and Westgate Town Center. The amenities at these resorts may give you a reason to not have to run to the parks everyday since they offer lots to do on property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter