Off property hotels with water slides

MarBee

DIS Veteran
My kids looooove the water slides at the hotel pools. I was wondering if anyone on here could recommend (or even just knew of) an off property hotel with a water slide. I’m starting to shop around but so far only found Sheraton Lake Buena Vista and Orlando Marriott World Center.
Thanks in advance!

No recommendations, as I haven't stayed at any of these places. But, here are some hotels with slides.

CoCo Key Hotel and Water Park:
waterslide-cocokey.jpg

Flamingo Waterpark Resort:
waterslide-flamingokissimmee.jpg

Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites:
waterslide-holidayinnresort.jpg

Marriott World Center:
waterslide-marriottworldcenter.jpg

Omni Champion's Gate:
waterslide-omnichampionsgate.jpg

Orange Lake Resort:
waterslide-orangelakeresort.jpg

Images courtesy of: https://waterparkhotelsorlando.com/orlando-hotels-with-water-slides/

Be certain to verify that the facilities still exist prior to booking. The website where I obtained this information is undated. It's possible some of these places have changes the types of slides they currently offer.

Caribe Royale:
I stayed here

e96472fa8b4d25713057772bfc42fb39.jpg

Gaylord Palms waterpark:

GaylordWaterPark.png

Holiday Inn Calypso Cay
has a slide but also lots of other activities kids will like
Stayed years ago when a different brand, they've renovated and added on.

holiday-inn-express-and-suites-kissimmee-5517939193-2x1

Both Hilton Bonnet Creek and Hilton Orlando (built same time and similar, I stayed at Hilton Orlando and loved it)
GREAT pool areas and even have lazy rivers

HH_pool024_38_1270x560_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg

Wyndham Grand Hotel Bonnet Creek,
numerous slides, have stayed several times in resort section and love it.

wyndham-bonnet-creek-resort-pirate-ship-pool-water-slide-960.jpg

Last edited:
You guys are the best! Thanks so much! I have lots of hotels to investigate now!

Bonnet Creek is amazing resort with 5 different pools, 2 different lazy rivers, a couple of waterslides, and pool bars throughout. Windsor Hills is a condo/townhome/housing neihborhood about 5 miles from Animal Kingdom. They FINALLY opened their water play area and offer 2 large water slides and a couple of smaller ones for the kids and a splash area in addition to their main pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter