Score: 79

Daily Sequence Octordle #497
6️⃣9️⃣
🔟🕚
🕛🕐
⓮⓯
Score: 90

Sequence always seems easier to me. :scratchin
I wonder why…mind more focused? Not trying to do so many things at once? Have you ever tried to do the regular as if it were sequence? Yet they do give you more tries for sequence. :scratchin

I wonder why…mind more focused? Not trying to do so many things at once? Have you ever tried to do the regular as if it were sequence? Yet they do give you more tries for sequence. :scratchin
I don’t know. I’ve played 35 games and my stats show only 46% wins for the daily game, and 95% wins for daily sequence. Hoping to get better playing practice games. But I often get 7 out of 8 words.

Part of it may be that I play on my phone, so have to scroll up and down to see all 8 words. With sequence, it jumps to the next word and once you get the first 2 or 3 words, the rest are mostly filled in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter