October

Jlcm4321

Earning My Ears
Headed To Sea World and Aquatica on the 18th and 19th. What day should we do Sea World, Friday or Saturday? I know Saturday will be more crowded but it's also open for 3 more hours on Saturday. Since we only have one day which day could we get the most done? Two kids that will want to do rides and shows.

I would do Saturday, though getting to all the shows may be hard. Plus, they only do Halloween stuff on the weekends.

If seeing the Halloween stuff and trick or treating isn't a high priority, I would say go Friday to SeaWorld. The last two weekends have been record high attendance (as in never had that many people in the park this time of year, EVER. It's been like Christmas week those days). So if rides and shows are more of a priority, with smaller crowds, even though it closes earlier, you'll probably be able to get more done. It what my family did two weeks ago because we didn't want to battle crowds.

And, I found out this year, they did not do all the shows, Including One Ocean, on week days. I did go on a Saturday, yes it was very crowded, so I thought, I'd do some of the shows during the week, as maybe not as crowded. Nope.

Plus, less hours. So, if you want to make a day of it, and really want to see One Ocean, I am still saying go on Saturday.

And, I found out this year, they did not do all the shows, Including One Ocean, on week days. I did go on a Saturday, yes it was very crowded, so I thought, I'd do some of the shows during the week, as maybe not as crowded. Nope.

Plus, less hours. So, if you want to make a day of it, and really want to see One Ocean, I am still saying go on Saturday.

One Ocean was dark some of the weekdays this month due to construction in the stadium (it has since returned to being shown daily)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!