• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October planning ????

wide awake

<font color=darkgreen>Nuts are good<br><font color
We have reservations at DLH from Oct 9-12. We also have 5-day park hoppers. I want to see the King Tut exhibit, what would be the best day to go...I'm thinking with my DH and DS we'll be there about 3-4 hours max. What day should I buy museum tickets for ? We'll be driving from Sacramento on the 9th, so my first guess is to see Tut on Tuesday the 11th...but we'll be going to SD on the 13th for a couple days...Sea World and the Zoo, then driving home probably on Saturday the 15th. How long do Sea World and the Zoo take ? Should we see the Tut exhibit on Thursday morning, then hit the zoo, with Sea World on Friday...my DS REALLY wants Seaworld, so that is one of our first priorities, we don't want to rush it. We've been to DL before, but in a very uninformed way...I'm thinking Sunday afternoon/evening, Monday, Tues evening, Wed, and perhaps Thurs morning should be plenty of time...we haven't been since CA Adventure opened, and we've never stayed onsite...will be spending quite a bit of time lounging by the pools.

Where is the Tut exhibit? Los Angeles or San Diego? I don't think that seeing the exhibit in LA & then going to San Diego to the zoo is really a good idea. I think the zoo closes at dusk - so maybe 5pm or 6pm. They might have their hours up on their site. Sea World can be seen in a day. It depends how much you enjoy it. I've been with people and we've been there all day, and with others for 3/4 of a day and that was enough for them.

There is a lot going on at DL & DCA right now -- I think that their hours will be 10-8 for DL and 10-6 for DCA during the week in October, so you'll have time to relax also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter