October/November 2017 prices!

jonathan hill

Earning My Ears
Hey Guys,

Brand new to the forum but have been watching the show for a few years.

Just wanted to comment on something.

I visit disney at least once a year and am even going twice this year - I am very privileged to be in a financial position to do so.

However, I have been looking for some months now at October 22nd to Nov 5th pricing and its just crazy at the resorts I normally stay at. The dining plan has become pretty much not worth it (except when the regular plan is only £300 when free dining is on).

I regularly spend 6/7/8/9k on a disney holiday including business class flights but the prices I am currently getting are crazy (circa 10k) , so much so that i'm actually going to rent a near by house this time for October.

Such a shame, I hope there is a reason for the pricing as it is and that this isn't going to be the norm.

You have missed this years deals, a couple of months ago we got the free night deal for November (4 free nights at AKL) and tickets were only £289 each. But unfortunately that deal has been and gone and prices have shot back up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter