OCTOBER MAGIC KINGDOM HOURS EXTENDED!!! (later closes and earlier openings)

And Animal Kingdom until 8:30 and 9:30 some nights!!!

Last edited:

It's about time! I was getting nervous that they were actually going to close at 9 pm on a non-party Saturday night! :scared1:

Woohoo! This is good news. I also see they added more ROL showings for my week and there are two every night now. I may have to make some changes to my plans now, but whatever.

Careful - some morning hours have now changed too! May change some plans....

Doesnt look like 1st week of Oct changed, at least not since I changed to Oct instead of Sept.

I was excited that when we had to postpone our new dates had MK EMH till 1am! I have teens so staying up late is perfect for them!
Our HS days are shorter and I think AK is shorter but I wasnt planning to do either of those in the evening. Plan to just RD AK and head out after lunch for nap and then go to Epcot for F&W evening. And I'm just skipping HS again. The teens will hop over there at some point tho.

Woohoo! I scheduled BOG PPO breakfast for 8:20 just to get an advantage for 7DMT. Now I'm trying to decide if I will cancel or just try to get in one ride before breakfast. I wonder how bad the stampede will be with an 8:00 opening.

So happy that AK and MK hours were extended. Especially AK to 9pm and 930pm. Looking forward to Pandora at night.

Ok so I'm happy they added ROL to our AK day but now I have to figure out a different night to watch HS Star Wars show.

They usually do. I would keep checking tonight and early tomorrow...before 7 am. Good luck!
I just got a better (later) FoP FP+ for after our RoL show, so we won't have to rush across the park to make our dining package time to get seats! We can see RoL, then walk with purpose to get to our FP and then stroll out of pandora at night!

Also....I just looked at the park hours/entertainment schedule on disneyworld.com, and was I not paying attention when it changed to awesome? I can look at all on one page and have a customizable view?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter