October is approaching...

dairyou

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
and I'm anxiously waiting for the 2007 itinerary to come out! :cheer2: I check here all the time waiting for someone to say they have booked.

I wonder if DCL gets a kick out of watching all of us grovel and beg. :rolleyes:

Deb

I was just thinking that this morning.. :flower: It really seems long, and I have a feeling it may be longer...I figure that it probably is something new, as that is what is taking the time..If it were the same old, what is the problem..????

Oh well, we are resigned to waiting....COME ON DCL... :banana: :teeth:

We're with you, just waiting, waiting, and more waiting, then once we book, we have to wait again, til the cruise gets here!!!AAaahhhhh
It's enough to give me grey hair!

mom x4,grandma x4

maybe calling each and every day would drive them crazy enough that they will release them....
just kidding...I think!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter