October Crowds?

MommieMommie!

Mouseketeer
We are just back(Feb 2) from a great stay at the GF. DH said "Let's go back" - so October is looking like our next trip! DDs have a break Oct 24- Nov 2. Anyone know how crowds typically are that week? I know weather should still be great, but we really got spoiled this last trip in being able to walk right onto all rides.

We went back in Oct. of 2000. I believe we were there from the 23rd - 30th, if I remember correctly. The crowds were very low and the weather was still hot, but not as humid as the summer months. That time of year is also great because you can catch MNSSHP. Since you're planning to be there on Halloween, that day might get a little crowded with the locals wanting to attend MNSSHP, but other than that day, the crowds should be low.

We've been there several times during the 2nd or last week in October and it's always been great. We go most often the last week of October into the first week of November and will likely continue to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter