October crowds/weather

mcgill93

Mouseketeer
I tried to post this before but it didn't show up so I am trying again.

Just wondering what October is like crowds-wise and weather-wise - or in general what the busy times of year are considered to be. Thanks!

We've gone in October many times. We love it!

I think October is becoming a popular month to visit and while it's not crowded like a summer or holiday month it can getting pretty busy. We've been in September and I have to say that was the best time to go crowd-wise. But, it's peak hurricane season so you have to consider that.

As for the weather, for most of our October trips it's been really nice. It was chilly in the morning and evening but the days warmed up nicely. Little to no rain and lots of sunshine. I will say during on trip last October we never did make it to Blizzard Beach or spent much time at the resort pool because it was downright cold! We had to buy warmer clothes.

Debbie

I really like October. I do not like hot weather and October weather is comfortable...requires a sweater at night but that's all.

The crowds were managable, but growing as the previous poster said.

As for swimming, our first visit in October I utilized the pools but not the second...the water simply wasn't warm enough.

MNSSHP is festive and fun. I would recommend doing that if you are there for it.

Have a great vacation whenever you choose to go!
Rosie

I too am going to WDW in October and it is nice to read what others write about going in that month. This will be my first time going in October and it will be my first time as a Married person going to WDW!!! We will be honeymooning right after our wedding. Thanks for the help everyone.

I too am going to WDW in October and it is nice to read what others write about going in that month. This will be my first time going in October and it will be my first time as a Married person going to WDW!!! We will be honeymooning right after our wedding. Thanks for the help everyone.

That's so sweet! I've been married for 24 yrs and I am still madly in love with my husband...hope you will be too (with your husband not mine:lmao: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter