October 29th, 2022: 5-Night Western Caribbean Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from Miami

catiemaex3

Earning My Ears
Hello! My Husband and I just booked HOHS for our one-year wedding anniversary (10/31/21) from Miami 10/28-11/4. This is my 7th sailing, but his first DCL trip. My favorite memories from my past 6 cruises were meeting new people off DISBoards and participating in fish extenders!

Hoping to meet some of you!

Hi! My DH and I are booked on this for our first DCL adventure! We joined the Facebook group to sign up for FE. I’m a little nervous about those because I’m not terribly crafty and we’re moving across the country six weeks before the cruise, but we’ll see how it goes!

Hi! My DH and I are booked on this for our first DCL adventure! We joined the Facebook group to sign up for FE. I’m a little nervous about those because I’m not terribly crafty and we’re moving across the country six weeks before the cruise, but we’ll see how it goes!
Welcome! I’m on the Facebook group as well, haven’t even began to think about the FE gifts. the Facebook groups definitely have more traction than this site I think. Where are you guys from/moving to?

Welcome! I’m on the Facebook group as well, haven’t even began to think about the FE gifts. the Facebook groups definitely have more traction than this site I think. Where are you guys from/moving to?
We’re currently living in Miami, which is why we booked this cruise, but my husband is transferring job locations to NYC. We were living there when we met so we’re excited to go back, but I just find the timing so funny!

We’re currently living in Miami, which is why we booked this cruise, but my husband is transferring job locations to NYC. We were living there when we met so we’re excited to go back, but I just find the timing so funny!
Oh no way! We are from NY, but Long Island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter