October 22nd, 2018 4-Night Bahamian Cruise

LSUAlly

Earning My Ears
We're all booked and ready to go on our very first Disney Cruise! Ahhh I can't wait! We'll have a 3 year old and a 1 year old with us so say a little prayer :) Anyone else going in October???

Booked! This will be my 3rd Disney Cruise (have the 4th & 5th (Silver) booked for next February & the 6th (Gold) for next October) and my 1st on the Disney Dream!!

We have moved to this cruise, had booked one for September but got a great discount for this date so rebooked and saved some money! Will be myself Leslie dh Terry and granddaughter Ella who is 5, this is Ella s 1st cruise dh and I have sailed on the Fantasy twice the Magic twice as well. Hope we love the Dream as much as the other two ships! we are staying precruise at AOA and for a night or two post cruise but haven't figured out which resort yet for that part of our trip.Canadian discount saved us some money on this cruise so it helps out with the not so good exchange we pay. We will be flying out of Buffalo which is about an hour and 15mins from where we live which is in Hamilton Ontario so we save there as well as flights from Canada are quite a bit more. Looking forward to a first time cruising on a Halloween sailing!

Hi all! We just booked too! This is our 2nd one- took the same cruise last year. We have 3 girls: 9, 7, and 6. Can't wait to see you all on board! Were you able to find the fish extender group yet? We would love to join!

We just booked! This will be our third Disney cruise, first time on the dream. My dh and I are traveling with our 4 yo daughter. The facebook group has a fish extender sign up if anyone is still interested.

Hi, we're debating booking this last minute. Would someone be able to tell me if there's still morning availability for the Nassau Blue Lagoon dolphin encounter ? (4 people)
I'd greatly appreciate it!

Hi, we're debating booking this last minute. Would someone be able to tell me if there's still morning availability for the Nassau Blue Lagoon dolphin encounter ? (4 people)
I'd greatly appreciate it!
We only have 3 people sailing, but there is availability for 3 of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter