October 2016!

Getting excited!!! Staying AOA family suite with my family of 5. We always stay there now and love it! Booked with my cousin's CM discount. Doing 8 day base tix and DDP.

Got all of the ADRs I wanted..including BOG dinner for 10 ppl so we can meet up with my friend and her family for dinner!!! whoohoo!

Also doing BOG lunch, Tusker House lunch, O'Hana dinner (a fav), Akershus, Yachtsman, Paradisio 37.50's Prime Time. Plan on doing MNNSHP on 10/25.

We have never gone in October, always January, but we got tired of cold weather in FL LOL

It's getting closer by the day and we get to enjoy the summer between now and then!!! Yay!

Looking forward to going for my boyfriend's birthday in October. We originally were planning from the 4th to the 9th but since we got free dining at All Star Sports (hopefully a moderate hotel opens up since I always wanted to stay at one) we are going from the 1st through 8th.

5 more months!

Booked the GF for October! Staying club level outer building; stayed main building last trip. I am a little worried as suddenly the crowd calendars I check are showing the week of October 11th at moderate crowds. Not long ago it was low crowd. Anyone know what's going on? I tried to book the following week, but most rooms were blacked out when I tried.

Hi all.
October 26th - November 2nd here.
Officially going solo (since the two other people who finally decided to come with me told me they weren't coming...boo) and staying at SSR. Unless by some miracle one of my waitlist options opens up.
Meeting up with some friends (two couples who are doing this trip as their delayed honeymoons) a few days and doing MNSSHP on the 30th!
I've never been during October and I'm so excited for decorations and the Food & Wine festival.

Booked the GF for October! Staying club level outer building; stayed main building last trip. I am a little worried as suddenly the crowd calendars I check are showing the week of October 11th at moderate crowds. Not long ago it was low crowd. Anyone know what's going on? I tried to book the following week, but most rooms were blacked out when I tried.

Oh no! We are going the week of October 11th also, and I'm bummed to hear about the crowd change. F&W Festival and MNSSHP are both going on...maybe that's it? Who knows?

Oh no! We are going the week of October 11th also, and I'm bummed to hear about the crowd change. F&W Festival and MNSSHP are both going on...maybe that's it? Who knows?
I think I've just become spoiled by going during super low crowd times that the thought of moderate crowds freaks me out. I think MNSSHP is nearly every night the week I am there, so that's a bummer if I can't go in the evenings, which for me is the reason to stay on the monorail. I just need to be more focused on a touring plan than I normally do!

Oct. 20-28th here. Very excited. It will be our kids first time to Disney. They don't know yet.

Going to MNSSHP on the 25th.

Kids think that I am planning their trip for next year. I promised them I would tell them when we're going on Oct 21st.

I know that Garter has their big IT symposium there from 10/16-10/20. There are about 10,000 people attending the symposium, not including families. I bet that's quite a crowd. not a crwd calendar changing one, but still...

MNSSHP Booked for the 25th. FP+'s are booked. Online check-in is done. Dinners are booked. One more thing to order from the Disney Florists and that will be done too, unfortunately the item won't be available until TOMORROW. :-) WoooHoooo! Kids still have no idea.:ssst: Besides that it's really just about waiting it out for the next 8 weeks. :hourglass

I updated the first post with folks I saw were going and location. If I didn't have either date or location, I didn't put you on. If I missed you (entirely possible/likely) or your info is wrong, let me know and I'll get it fixed!

Whoohoo!! Getting close!!!! AOA Oct 23-30

All ressies done, used Touringplans res finder and was able to switch from Prime Time to Sci Fi on one of our days. Online check in done, magic bands customized, new Disney stuff bought and packed in my Disney box!! Can't wait to start packing...going to try to resist until at least 30 days out. LOL

Oct 8-12 50th birthday at BC. Originally booked in January , canceled in March then rebooked last week. DH found out he has conference same week and though it was too much to do both . Started feeling guilty last week and said let's try and do both . At first, I was - no way - you can't plan a WDW trip a little over a month out ! Then fate intervened as I was looking for dates for MVMCP on WDW info when I saw an article about can you really plan a last minute Disney vacation. Hmmm maybe I can. I adjusted my expectations but really besides the ones that are always hard to get I had a lot of options for both adr and fp . Can't wait. Magic bands on their way !

42 days for us...October 29-Nov 4.
Swan Executive Suite
Have our Annual Passes and also got Swan Dolphin Food Classic tickets for that Saturday!
Anyone know if Rivers of Light will be up and running by then?

22 more days !!!! Oct 30-Nov 7 POR. I am sooooo excited, driving down from the GTA to my favorite place in the world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter