October 2015 for halloween

DisMama5

DIS Veteran
We are headed down to the world the last week of October 2015 and over Halloween into the first week of November. Can't wait!! Just curious who else is on a similar count down. So far away but so much to look forward too :)

Excited to book it sometime this summer-ish to make it 'real' lol!

I'm with ya!!

Hopefully, we'll have an addition to the family by then. We will also be celebrating three separate wedding anniversaries that month, as well as plannning on running the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10 Miler that year as well!

I'm with ya!! Hopefully, we'll have an addition to the family by then. We will also be celebrating three separate wedding anniversaries that month, as well as plannning on running the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10 Miler that year as well!

Oh wow you have tons to look forward too! :)

Count us in too will be arriving late October celebrating my sons 30th birthday,how did I become old enough to have a son in his thirtys!lol. Hoping to see some Christmas decorations before we fly home 13 November.We have been to WDW many times but feel a bit intimidated by fast pass+ seems to involve a lot of planning and forward thinking, I can't even decide what's for dinner tonight!

Count us in too will be arriving late October celebrating my sons 30th birthday,how did I become old enough to have a son in his thirtys!lol. Hoping to see some Christmas decorations before we fly home 13 November.We have been to WDW many times but feel a bit intimidated by fast pass+ seems to involve a lot of planning and forward thinking, I can't even decide what's for dinner tonight!

I'm a bit nervous over FP+ also, normally we just plan some advanced dinning reservations when we go.. It will definitely be different but I'm hopeful!

We have never been around Halloween into November, seems like a perfect time to go so we are looking forward to it!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter