October 20, 2012, Disney Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean-Who's with us?

Cruise Name (All will have the date in them)

• Disney Magic, Wonder & Dreams on the Fantasy

• Magic, Wonder & Dreams on the Disney Fantasy

• Magical Dreams & Wonder on the Disney Fantasy

• Magical Eastern Caribbean Dreams on the Wonderful Disney Fantasy

Results are only viewable after voting.
I may be jumping the gun a bit, but would anyone be interested in joining their dinner reservations with ours? I know some of you have huge groups that will take up 1 or more tables, but if there are any families "flying solo", we're open for additions.

On our last cruise, we had originally requested a small table for just us 3, but I am so glad we changed it and sat with others from our meet thread, dinners were much more interesting.

We would love to but we have the late dinner....

We didn't have that great of an experience with our dinner guests last time. They were very quiet and when we tried to talk to them we got one word answers. It was very uncomfortable sometimes. This time will be better :)

We would also like to participate in the Fish Extenders :)
We had a blast last time and my sons loved coming back to the room and finding goodies!!! It was almost like Christmas every day :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We are on the late dinner and we are gty for our cabin.

Crystal, I have updated your info on the main page.

Hi, Everyone.

Well, since we have quite a few people now, I think that it is time to try to come up with a name for our cruise. And once that it done, maybe we can have some artist to make a cruise design for our cruise.

I will post ideas on the first page in one of the blank spots that I saved.

So let the ideas begin!!!!

Hi! I am Leisha traveling with DH Tom and other family members. They will be along shortly. We are doing the Aug 23 Alaska cruise and they will be booking then. We are empty nesters enjoying ourselves.:dance3:

Hi! I am Leisha traveling with DH Tom and other family members. They will be along shortly. We are doing the Aug 23 Alaska cruise and they will be booking then. We are empty nesters enjoying ourselves.:dance3:

Hi, Leisha, Welcome Aboard!!! Glad that you will be joining us. We have several here who have cruise together before.

I will add your info to our main cruise page. And when the others join us, I will add them as well.

My DH and will be on the Wonder the week after you. You will have to come here to give me a quick report.

Anyway, have fun, and again, WELCOME ABOARD!

Howdy Liesha and Tom

Hi, Leisha, Welcome Aboard!!! Glad that you will be joining us. We have several here who have cruise together before.

I will add your info to our main cruise page. And when the others join us, I will add them as well.

My DH and will be on the Wonder the week after you. You will have to come here to give me a quick report.

Anyway, have fun, and again, WELCOME ABOARD!

Thanks! for the welcomes! We will warm up the Wonder for you

Hi, everyone! I'll be joining you for this cruise. I've only been on one so far (3-night Wonder to the Bahamas), but by the time this happens, it will be number FIVE! Guess you could say I enjoyed that first cruise.... :rotfl2: I'm doing the Westbound Transatlantic in September and a B2B on the Dream in May.

Hi, everyone! I'll be joining you for this cruise. I've only been on one so far (3-night Wonder to the Bahamas), but by the time this happens, it will be number FIVE! Guess you could say I enjoyed that first cruise.... :rotfl2: I'm doing the Westbound Transatlantic in September and a B2B on the Dream in May.

oh how NICE - WELCOME!!!
...this will be my 6th DCL - but it's taken as many years (not months) :lmao:
I really really wanted to do the WBTA this year but none of my family or friends could take that much time off :sad2:
so i'll miss it this year & will hope that DCL will go back to Europe in a couple of years....my husband doesn't "cruise" at all and prefers NOT to fly too far altho he has been to Japan multiple times and did go to Italy with me for my 1st trip there..
have fun with all of your upcoming cruises - they all sound fabulous and i look forward to hearing about the WBTA when you return

Brenda tried to get a naming party together a few weeks ago. As I'm probably the least creative person on the entire ship, I'll have to leave this to the others in our group.

When do we start thinking of a name for this cruise???
Anyone with ideas??? Is it too early???

Maybe "Sunshine Brenda" can use one of her saved page 1 posts to use for everyone's cruise name idea & we can vote on it in a few months or so....???

When do we start thinking of a name for this cruise???
Anyone with ideas??? Is it too early???

Brenda tried to get a naming party together a few weeks ago. As I'm probably the least creative person on the entire ship, I'll have to leave this to the others in our group.

Maybe "Sunshine Brenda" can use one of her saved page 1 posts to use for everyone's cruise name idea & we can vote on it in a few months or so....???

Hi, Everyone. It's not too early to try and come up with a cruise name, Crystal. Like Jeff mentioned, I brought up that issue a few weeks ago. And I think that "Strawberry Brenda's" idea is great. As ideas pop into mind, let me know and I will post them on one of the post on page 1.

On our last cruise, we took several ideas from several folks and combined them to come up with our cruise logo of "Seven Days of Magic Sailing to the Saints Looking for Serenity Now"!! It was a month full, but is what folks liked.

There was even a Kids thread that we started the was something like this, but ended with "...Looking for 'Rents at Serenity Bay". It was pretty cool

Hi, Tammy. WELCOME ABOARD!! You've only been on one cruise so far, and by the time ours rolls around it will be number FIVE?!! How cool is that. I wish I could join you on the Westbound Transatlantic. But, who knows, I might be on a B2B with you next May. My husband is trying have me reach 10 cruises before this cruise. I will take my 7th cruise next month.

So, which B2B are you doing? I will have to keep you in mind when I start planning those.

Are you traveling with anyone else for this cruise? I will add your name to the main cruise thread. Let me know if I need to add others.

Again, glad to have you and Welcome Aboard!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter