October 1st, 2022: 7-Night Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral (Tortola, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay)

brandtb

Earning My Ears
Alrighty then....I didn't see a thread for this fast-approaching cruise. Who's coming with us?

I'm Brandt, from Wake Forest, NC. My wife Terese and I will be celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary aboard. It's our first time on the Disney Fantasy and our fourth cruise overall. Looking forward to the first time cruising this itinerary.

Ask questions. Post tips. Introduce yourself. Are you celebrating anything in particular?

Alrighty then....I didn't see a thread for this fast-approaching cruise. Who's coming with us?

I'm Brandt, from Wake Forest, NC. My wife Terese and I will be celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary aboard. It's our first time on the Disney Fantasy and our fourth cruise overall. Looking forward to the first time cruising this itinerary.

Ask questions. Post tips. Introduce yourself. Are you celebrating anything in particular?
Hi there! I’m Matt from Columbus, Ohio. I am traveling with my wife and twin boys (4). It’s our first cruise with Disney so we are very excited. Any tips you can share?

We are looking to doing the fish extender for the kids, seems like a fun activity with other cruisers.

Hi! I'm Darci from Pittsburgh PA. This is our 2nd DCL Cruise although the first one was a little weird because it was in March 2020 right before the shut down on the Dream. Traveling with my DH and son (15).

We are supposed to fly in Thursday evening and stay at Port Canaveral.....right now we are keeping an anxious eye on Ian!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter