Oct waitlist??

4greatboys

DIS Veteran
We had ressies at OKW for Oct 7-14. Well oldest ds changed schools and now has different days off. So we changed to Oct 4-8.
But I couldnt get Sunday Oct 5--sold out at all dvc resorts. I knew beginning of Dec was busy DVC time but I didnt think this part of Oct would be. I waitlisted for all the resorts. Anyone think I have a chance of getting a room or not??

I would say no problem...what is going on at the beginning of Oct???? that sounds crazy....to many members:):)

Kim I dont have a clue whats going on besides MNSSHP and no way should all the dvc resorts be all booked up for that. I even asked if I got a ressie at one of the resorts besides OKW were there rooms for the dates I already had Oct 4, 6 & 7 and she said the 4th was booked up everywhere also. :confused: Oh well keeping my fingers crossed.

I bet it's the Fairytale package. Doesn't inventory go to cash ressie availability at 60 days out?

I think the FTP booking ended back in June and that would have been more than 60 days out. But I do think your right about them releasing them for cash. Guess I better start looking for a good discount just incase, lol.

Isn't Monday Oct 6 Columbus day?
There could be alot of local DVCers making short trips with the cheaper Sunday night points.
We live in NC and are kids go to year round schools and are tracked out at that time.
We will be there along with two other DVC families we know.
Do not forget it is only a month away. At a month away at any time of year every DVC resort should be full or close to it.

Monday Oct 13 is Columbus day, but it could be people going early for that. Still keeping me fingers crossed :D

Hey I got it!! MS just called and said they had a room now for Oct 5. Thats great less than 24 hr on waitlist and its at OWK so we wont have to change resorts for 1 night, although I would have been happy to get any of the resorts this just makes it easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter