• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct 30 - Nov 8 2019 - What's to Plan For - Races?

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
In 2017 I failed to plan for a series of races in the middle of our 11 person WDW vacation. This failure didn't ruin things but 2 times they presented a speed bump. It will be at least 7 of us in 2019 and I want to avoid having these or any other known events to gum up our schedule. We know about the Pay for Play parties at MK as well as F&W, we enjoy F&W, what else should we factor into these dates? I know it seems early but we stay at Board Walk on rented DVC points and we'll need to book 11 months out. Thanks for any advice offered.

Bill From PA

Dates haven't been officially announced, but, if the future resembles the past, the 2019 Wine and Dine Half Marathon weekend should be Thursday 10/31 through Sunday 11/3.

In 2013 the races were held on the second weekend, possibly to avoid conflict with Halloween. So it could well be November 7-10. I kind of hope not, as I always go over Veterans Day weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter