Oct 15th Pregnancy and Infant loss remembrance day

fortheluvofpooh

I believe in fairies, I do, I do!!!!!
as declared by Ronald Regan.

I will not be on tomorrow. It is a day aside from the day of my sons birth/death that I get to remember him. If you see me ... look at my shirt and remember with me.

I love you my sweet William. I miss you. I will hold you again someday but for now I keep you in my heart.

Don't be afraid to talk to me about William, don't feel that if you mention his name it will hurt. It hurts because he is not here, but the sound of his name brings joy to my heart. Don't treat me like I have a disease. I lost a son.
To my angel unknown, someday I will be with you and I will know you. I miss you.

If you lose a wife you are a widower
If you lose a husband you are a widow
If you lose your parents you are an orphan
If you lose a child it is so tragic that there is no word for it.

Remember William with me. He would have been 4yrs old.
He is beautiful and I love him. If you ever want to see him, just ask and I will show you his beautiful face.
Remembering my unknown angel too. m/c at 14 wks.
Lori

http://www.october15th.com/

I will say a prayer for you and William. My dd Kayla would be 15 this year and I miss her everyday as if it was yesterday I last saw her.

Like you, I remember a little saying from those days when the grief was so strong. Time did heal some of the sadness, I remember more of the joy of holding her and hearing her first cries.

When you lose a parent, you lose the past.
When you lose a spouse you lose the present.
When you lose a child, you lose the future and all the dreams that come with it.

For all those mommies like us whose angel is with us in our hearts everyday.
God Bless you.

Kelly

So sorry for your loss. I have 4 children and have absolutely no idea how you feel. I do know most times I have no idea what to say when someone ha lost a loved one especially a child. My thoughts are with you.

I will be keeping everyone in my thoughts. My husband and I have four beautiful children here with us but we have also suffered three miscarriages to achieve the family we have in our 12 years together and there are always places in our family, in our hearts that are never filled.

Thinking of every parent who never got to hold their baby and thinking of every parent who did but no longer can. Thinking of the siblings too young to fully understand but old enough to smile and give hope.

I am a Mother to three little boys and can not even imagine what you're going through. :sad1: I'm sorry for your loss and my thoughts and prayers will be with you on this very difficult day. I'm sure William is watching you from above and very impressed by his very strong Mommy.:lovestruc

I'm in tears reading this thread. I had miscarriage in Jan 08 at 19wk. My baby angel Katelynn would be 4 and half months old now.
You all will be in my prayer.

My darling Quinn would have been 12 and Gavin would have been 11 in February. I think of them everyday and even though I only held Quinn after he had died, I remember his precious beautiful face and miss him dearly. My heart can only tell me what Gavin looked like, but my heart knows he was beautiful. Mommy loves you, and I know I will hold you and see your smiling faces someday. :lovestruc :hug: :lovestruc :hug:

I'm so glad you posted this. I have a good friend who recently had to deliver her baby at 15 weeks, and she's been having a really hard time. I'll check on her today. I lost a baby to miscarriage at 11 weeks so I understand some of what she's going through, but her situation was more complicated because of having to actually go into labor and deliver the baby. I'll be thinking today of your sweet William and all the other little ones in heaven with Jesus.

I have 2 beautiful kids and 2 angels in heaven. I suffered a first trimester miscarriage 6 years ago and a 2nd trimester miscarriage about 2 years ago. His name was Joseph Dominic and he would've been 1 and a half. I think of him often and it has been the toughest thing to get over.

Thank you for this post.

My heart goes out to all other moms who have suffered a loss.:grouphug:

My heart goes out to all of the Mommies out there who have endured such a loss. I am blessed to have all 3 of my kids and can only imagine how hard it must be to lose one. When I found out I was pregnant with my third child, it came as a big surprise. It wasn't quite what I wanted at that time and I felt overwhelmed at first, but I quickly fell in love with the baby growing inside me. At 13 weeks, when they expected to hear a heartbeat, they didn't. I was immediately sent for a an ultrasound. I was hysterical in the waiting room thinking my baby was gone and feeling horrible for not being thrilled about the pregancy at first. But I was so blessed to not lose her and get the chance to know her, raise her, and love her. She is 4 now (just like Lori's William would be) and I can't imagine life without her.

When I brought her home from the hospital, my neighbor lost her little girl suddenly at 19 months old. As I held my newborn and saw the mourning family out my window, I just cried and cried imagining how hard it must be for them and feeling guilty once again because I had a baby in my arms that I wasn't wanting to come along at first.

So please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope you can continue to hold the memories until you can hold your babies again.

Thank you for this post. I too lost 2 precious ones through miscarriage. I am so thankful everyday for the 3 children I am am able to hold here. I look forward to getting to hold my angel babies one day in heaven.

I will be thinking of all the moms and dads with heavy hearts today.

I had a miscarriage at 10 1/2 weeks. The 11 year anniversary is coming up on Nov 11. I don't know if it was a boy or a girl. But I got pregnant again 6 weeks later and my beautiful Ryan turned 10 last month (his beautiful big brother is 13). After a great deal of pain and sadness, Ryan came into the world and healed everyone. I'll never know the baby I lost, but I do know the two wonderful little boys I was fortunate enough to have!

Hugs to everyone who is remembering a lost child today.:hug:

HI...i completely know your loss and am very sorry for you...i lost my firstborn, a son, at 28 weeks...i miss him every day, and would be 18 now...i also lost a baby by miscarriage at 10 weeks( in my heart, a little girl)...i always tell people that kody, my lost angel, is the reason i have the three beautiful kids i have now, it was his gift to me to heal my heart....thinking of everyone :sad2:
sharon

As a mother of 5 children there are many days that I feel very overwhelmed and very unapparicated.
Today because of all of you I will hold my children a little closer, a little tighter for a little longer and make sure each and everyone of them know how very much they mean to their father and I.
God Bless all of you and you are in my heart and prayers.:grouphug:

Thank you for posting this. We just had our second miscarriage in a row last week. This has been the hardest time of my life...my thoughts and prayers are with all of you who are going through similar experiences. :grouphug:

I have expereience 3 m/c myself. It, to be frank, sucks.

I believe my angels sent me my 2 sons, though, that I will get to meet them in heaven someday.

((((((hugs)))) to you all.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have lost two pregnancies at about 8 weeks . My fourth son was a huge surprise since he was concieved just a few months after his older brother. At 19 weeks I had a placenta abruption and bled lots but stopped. The dr's at the hospital had no hope for the pregnancy and actually told me to go home and pray and I did. I had my 20 week ultrasound and there were blood pockets but he was still growing. I asked my Dr at my next appointment if he was to survive what can I expect( I was thinking brain damage) he DREW a picture of a miscarrage! He did survive the troubled pregnancy after birth he stopped growing and it took 2 years to get him to grow.He's a bit on the small side now but heathy. His birthday is tomorrow and he'll be 6.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter