Oceanview on Deck 8 or verandah on deck 10?

roliepolieoliefan

DIS Veteran
I currently have an Oceanview room booked on deck 8 for the April 21, 2012 Fantasy Eastern cruise. :banana:

But for $430.00 more I can book a verandah room on deck 10. Its on the corner in the back of the ship. 10158, I believe.

We've cruised on DCL twice prior . Once in an inside cabin (never again) and once in a verandah room. (loved it).

But not sure if I want to spend the extra money. $400.00 could be spent for other things, but then again the cruise is quite a time away.

We like the aft part of the ship , since right up the steps is the pool, thats why the deck 10 room is so appealing, but will it be noisy under the pool?

Thx for any opinions.

It may be noisy under the pool during the day but I would imagine it would be pretty quiet at night. For $400 for a 7 night cruise, I would definitely upgrade to balcony especially considering how far out the cruise is. Good luck with your decision :)

I love having a balcony. We have our coffee out there before the kids wake up. It is also neat pulling into ports and being able to watch outside.

We've enjoyed our balcony when we have had one and the weather has been good. On the other hand, I don't consider it essential. There are lots of places on the existing ships where I can enjoy some outside time without crowds....but nothing as nice as my private space, I'll grant you.

It really is a matter of how much you want to spend. You might get a better feel after the Dream sails and people start reporting on their rooms.

I agree with your view of the article, really helped me too, you get information channels through which information resources?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter