Obscure Kodak/QSS Noritsu software ??

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
I'm so tech challenged...and so confused... :guilty:

Any help, even some PD would be most welcomed!!;)

I went to WalMart today, inserted my 512MB mem card into the new little machine on the counter, to get my pics onto a "Kodak Picture CD"...which my little oh-so-non-techie-brain knows it's way around...and what they give me is a "WalMart" brand CD.

OK, I figure...I'll just stick it in the edrive, and away my little pc will go, save the pics in the My Pictures folder, and then I can rearrange to my heart's content.

Not so much happening. :confused3

Up pops up this window for a NKC license agreement - fine, I accept, and then up come my pictures...but nowhere is there is spot to click to download them to my pc...but oh, yes, I can select any number of pics to send to WalMart for $0.41 developing...:mad:

And I can't get 'em into My Pictures folder...:headache::headache:

Any suggestions?
Right clicking just highlights the pic for email developing, or rearrangement, and there's no way to select all to move to a folder - at least that I can see..
Kodak help desk isn't open...

Saturday night...fun, fun, fun!! :teeth:

Thanks, my friends!!
:sunny:
Mary Beth

Unless Wal-mart does something real funny, you should be able to access the pictures looking directly into the folder(s) on the CD. That way you're not going through whatever program Wal-mart has put on the CD to manage the photos.

You can then just copy and paste them directly to whatever folder on your hard drive that you want to.

Are you familiar with Window's directory structure and how to copy/paste and how to move files around? You can get directly into Window's Explore (not Explorer) by right-clicking on the start button and click Explore. (It's similar to MyComputer)

Find your CD's drive and open the folder(s) and look for your photos. Most likely they'll all end with a jpeg extension (myphoto.jpg). Select them all, hit copy, go to your MyPictures folder, and click paste.

I love you! :love2: :love2: :love2:

...and your DVC Planner!!!

Thank you!
:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter