OBC on Allears.net

ShellyLynn3630

DIS Veteran
Ok, I may have missed this so do say as to whether or not there has been a lot of talk of this or not, but is Disney having a hard time filling the Dream sailings in January and Feburary? With the great OBC's listed on AllEars.net, it would make you think so. I have'nt seen any other talk of this, but I may have just missed the boat on it.:laughing: Just curious.

That's true, it can only booked by a travel agent (and yes, it can be any agent, not just the one advertised on allears). It's for only a few sailings in January and February.

Yes, it is a new offer but must be booked through a Travel agent....not just the one mentioned but any travel agent. It applies to new booking only.

Do these typically come out close to the cruise date? In other words, should we expect to see deals like this for March cruises in a month or so? Reason I'm asking is because I'm thinking of cruising on March 5th on the Magic.

Do these typically come out close to the cruise date? In other words, should we expect to see deals like this for March cruises in a month or so? Reason I'm asking is because I'm thinking of cruising on March 5th on the Magic.

It isn't something that they have done in the past. Guess they are trying something new

Well....I guess it all evens out. We are on the January 30th (back to back with the MV of the Dream) and were notified back in August that the price had dropped by about $350 for our cruise on the 30th. So I don't feel too bad that they are now offering a $200 obc for that cruise date....I feel I still came out ahead.

Price reductions for the January 30th cruise were happening for awhile now.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter