Oasis Class FWD obstructed Ocean View - keep it?

Duckbug.Ducktales

Listening to the music to Fantasmic!
Looking for some RCCL help! I've never had an "obstructed" OV room that faces the front of the ship. I was looking for two cabins together on the Symphony for Dec 18, 2021 sailing and 7508 and 7510 are available, category 6N. I have them on hold and now need to think about whether to keep them. Can anyone help with any of these questions?
  • How obstructed is it? I can't find images or room tours on YouTube
  • It's also above the fitness center, might that be loud?
  • I also think the anchor is on that side of the ship, does that get very loud?
  • My mother will be with us and she sometimes gets sea sick. I thought with how big the ship is it would be okay to be FWD, any thoughts?
  • Does anyone have a website or resource that contain specific room layouts? I was hoping that one of these cabins would have the bed near the window rather than near the bathroom/front of the cabin because I prefer that.
Thanks for any help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter