Oasis Chef's Table Question

Malyel

Earning My Ears
Hi,
My husband and I do not eat seafood or drink wine, and I'm allergic to mushrooms and aspartame. We are both interested in trying the Chef's Table during our August cruise on the Oasis. Are the chefs accommodating to food allergies and/or preferences during the Chef's Table?
Thank you!

The chef’s table is a first class experience. It is spectacular food and definitely a lot of wine. Imho, although I believe the chef would be accommodating, each course is paired with a specific wine that is discussed along with the ingredients of each dish to the group and if you are not enjoying the wine and your plates have to be adjusted, something of the experience may be lost. And it is an expensive adventure. But it may not. And on the other hand, the service is excellent and the tastes divine. Good luck deciding. I have been a few times and the crowd you are paired with can really add or detract from the experience as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter