Nutrition information at restaurants?

luvallprincesses

DIS Veteran
How does one go about obtaining the nutrition information in both QS and TS restaurants? How about the ingredients list? My two specific needs are to determine the fat amount and spices for someone with gall bladder concerns.

Ingredient lists are easy at QS. They have binders with the ingredient lists in them. Just requires some time in line to ask for them.

With TS, as for the chef to come out and you can discuss the modifications you need.

Ingredient lists are easy at QS. They have binders with the ingredient lists in them. Just requires some time in line to ask for them.

With TS, as for the chef to come out and you can discuss the modifications you need.

Do these binders at the QS locations include the grams of fat?

I didn't realize a chef could be requested for dietary concerns, I thought it was just for allergies.

Thanks so much for the info!

Do these binders at the QS locations include the grams of fat?

I didn't realize a chef could be requested for dietary concerns, I thought it was just for allergies.

Thanks so much for the info!
As far as I know, the QS binders do NOT have the grams of fat. The binder isn't set up like a food label list with exact the amount or number of calories, fat, protein, etc.
The binder is set up in categories such as Egg-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, and so forth. Each dish, beverage, etc. that fits the criteria is listed under those categories.

And yes, a TS chef will personally come talk to you to discuss any dietary/allergy concerns. Disney is awesome on dealing with that through their table services.

As far as I know, the QS binders do NOT have the grams of fat. The binder isn't set up like a food label list with exact the amount or number of calories, fat, protein, etc.
The binder is set up in categories such as Egg-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, and so forth. Each dish, beverage, etc. that fits the criteria is listed under those categories.

And yes, a TS chef will personally come talk to you to discuss any dietary/allergy concerns. Disney is awesome on dealing with that through their table services.
Some do, some don't.

Some look like the side of a box, listing ingredients and nutrition information. And some just have ingredients.

There really isn't any rhyme or reason to it. As @TheRustyScupper says, flip a coin.

Gall bladder is not a “flip a coin” issue. I would speak to the chef at TS restaurants and stick to obviously ok stuff at QS restaurants. Disney is great with allergies so they’re used to accommodating people.

Just do an extra lap or two around the WS and call it a wash.

They aren't worried about weight, but about how their body deals with the fat.

Some look like the side of a box, listing ingredients and nutrition information. And some just have ingredients.

Yep.

The ones I've seen literally have the ingredients label cut out and pasted to a page. No actual nutrition info.

They aren't worried about weight, but about how their body deals with the fat.

Yep.

The ones I've seen literally have the ingredients label cut out and pasted to a page. No actual nutrition info.
That too. Although I have seen the nutritional stuff there too.

The "Allergy Binder" isn't for nutritional information. It is for those with allergies. Which is why it is a flip of the coin as to whether or not the binder will have the nutritional information.

Gall bladder is not a “flip a coin” issue. I would speak to the chef at TS restaurants and stick to obviously ok stuff at QS restaurants. Disney is great with allergies so they’re used to accommodating people.

Thank you for your understanding. I think the flip a coin was more geared towards whether the QS locations would have the dietary information in the binder not just the allergy info. You're right, when your body literally can't digest fat, and the result is a painful gallstone attack or a day in the bathroom, that's not a fun day anywhere, especially at Disney.

Sounds like just going for turkey/chicken sandwiches with no dressing will be the best best for QS. Or getting groceries and bringing one along each day!

Sounds like TS is the best way to go.

What about the healthy kids meals at the QS? I’m sure they have the requirements posted for those to meet.

Gall bladder is not a “flip a coin” issue.

1) Not sure about that.
2) Before I had my gallbladder out, it was "Flip-a-Coin".
3) However, sometimes the flip was a flop.

:cool1:

Last edited:
WHY does Disney choose not to provide nutrition information??? Calorie counting is very important part of my lifestyle and I don't want to bring all my own food . It's not an eating disorder it is a healthy lifestyle. I don't want ruin all my hard work on this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter