• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Number for Reservations??

klwdisney

DIS Veteran
HI! I'm thinking I might book my room now for my trip to WDW next year so I can start making payments towards it. I cannot for the life of me remember which number to call. 1-407-W-DISNEY is sticking in my head. Is that right?

I may end up switching hotels as this date gets closer depending on how much money I end up having for this vacation. So I'll want the number where the balance isn't due until check in. I think that means I don't want the Disney Travel Company correct?

Sorry - this is babbly isn't it? haha Thanks in advance for your help/advice. :)

1-800-828-0228.....That's one of the 'toll free' ones.

The number was for WDTC. I thought they were the same people only one books packages and uses 4 letter codes and the other books room only with 3 letter codes.

Originally posted by kutchyone
The number was for WDTC. I thought they were the same people only one books packages and uses 4 letter codes and the other books room only with 3 letter codes.

I've heard that too :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter