N'SYNC at Universal???

disneyagain

DIS Veteran
JC BUTTERFLY just posted that she's going down to USF on 7/25 and that NSYNC made USF their weekend place. Is this true, has anyone else heard this. I'm not sure if that's good news or bad news...We're staying at HRH 7/27-8/3...My 7 yr old DD and 9 yr old DS think that would be cool. I'm wondering if the groupies will be out in storm!

Anyone????:p :p

I found this on Hard Rock Live's website:

LUPUS 2002 hosted by Howie Dorough featuring REO Speedwagon

City
Hard Rock Live Orlando

Date
6/22/2002

Time
8:00PM

Cost
$51

Info
407-351-LIVE or Ticketmaster 407-839-3900

Presented by the Dorough-Lupus Foundation

REO Speedwagon
David Clayton Thomas & Blood Sweat & Tears
Survivor
Pollyana
The Tyrones
3LW

Tickets on sale now!

Off N'Sync's website, there's a Challenge for the Children II from 7/27 to 7/28. They may indeed be in town a few days before that. Check it out at: http://www.nsync.com/nvolved/nvolved_CFTC.htm

N'Sync's website is www.nsync.com.

I'm probably the only "young adult" in the world who cares abou this but the above mentioned info on Howie Dorough is unrelated (he is a Backstreet Boy).

Disneyagain, I have sent you a private message hoping to clarify what I meant in my original post.

Wasn't trying to scare everyone, just hinting at this being a "special weekend" for us. I don't think the groupies will be out in droves . . . . and we're really not such bad people anyway :)

Loews Hotels is a corporate sponsor for Challenge for the Children (a charity organization started by NSYNC) and because of this "partnership" for NSYNC fans the HRH is the "weekend hangout". I'm betting there won't be thousands or even hundreds of groupies or anything like that. Just a few "hopeful" people that NSYNC might decide to stop by and visit a sponsor of their event (NOT GUARANTEED . . . . just hoping!)

Brenda

Thanks for the reply JC Butterfly....All I could picture was all these teenage and young adults running around HRH looking for the band. Like I said my kids think it's cool....I hope you enjoy your extended weekend in Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter