• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NPH on the Fantasy

generaltso23

Earning My Ears
Just got off the Fantasy this morning. Neil Patrick Harris was on board with his family. I was very impressed to see that most people were leaving him alone so that he could enjoy his vacation. It was pretty cool to see him around the ship all week. His kids are adorable.

Just got off the Fantasy this morning. Neil Patrick Harris was on board with his family. I was very impressed to see that most people were leaving him alone so that he could enjoy his vacation. It was pretty cool to see him around the ship all week. His kids are adorable.

I've often wondered if a celebrity could really enjoy a cruise w/o being bombarded by people looking for autographs and pictures. Did they tend to mingle with other guests or were they set apart?

On another note I lived in southern Vermont for 8 years and loved/miss it.

generaltso23 said:

Yay!!! I LOVE NPH!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

EXTREMELY JEALOUS. NPH my most fave actor of all time. I would have left him alone, but OMG!

I LOVE him. He's so ... WAITFORIT....Le-gen-dary.

Did people really leave him alone? I wondered if they dined in the MDRs?

I❤MICKEY;47679781 said:
I've often wondered if a celebrity could really enjoy a cruise w/o being bombarded by people looking for autographs and pictures. Did they tend to mingle with other guests or were they set apart?

On another note I lived in southern Vermont for 8 years and loved/miss it.

Yeah, they mingled with other guests. I heard people telling him they were big fans, but I didn't see anyone asking for pictures or autographs or anything like that. Every time I saw him, he seemed to be having a great time.

I hear that Utah is similar to Vermont. Mountains and snow :)

Did people really leave him alone? I wondered if they dined in the MDRs?

Yeah, they seemed like any other guests. They ate in the MDRs and watched the shows in the WD theater with everyone else. There was, however, a DCL crew member that saved seats for them in the WD Theater. Maybe that's something DCL does for all guests that stay in the Disney suites (not that I know for sure that's where they were staying).

Neil was in the Mickey pool for quite a while one day with his kids while I was in there with my son. He was chit-chatting with the other parents, and really seemed to be enjoying the time with his family.

It's funny, my kids recognized that he was famous (from Smurfs), but didn't really think that it was that big of a deal because they're used to seeing famous people on DCL (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc.) :)

It's funny, my kids recognized that he was famous (from Smurfs), but didn't really think that it was that big of a deal because they're used to seeing famous people on DCL (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc.) :)

Bahahaha! That's too cute!

I LOVE NPH, but it's probably a good thing that I wasn't on that cruise or I would have been all over him like a fat kid on a smartie. ;)

Haha! The radio station I listen to mentioned last week that NPH tweeted that he was on a cruise. When I heard that I thought, "Hm... I wonder if he's on a DCL cruise." I guess I was right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter