Now that the Disney Springs 60 day FP+ Has been active for 2 weeks, is it working?

mom23guys2

<font color=FF99FF>Longs to hear....."A table for
I booked Doubletree in Disney Springs for 6 members of my family. My 60 day window is coming up next week. We booked 2 suites with Hilton directly all in my name. Are people able to add their reservation numbers to My Disney Experience? Have you been able to get FPs?
I know there have been other threads about this but I can’t find anything about how it is working now that the initial roll out problems are over(I hope)

I booked Doubletree in Disney Springs for 6 members of my family. My 60 day window is coming up next week. We booked 2 suites with Hilton directly all in my name. Are people able to add their reservation numbers to My Disney Experience? Have you been able to get FPs?
I know there have been other threads about this but I can’t find anything about how it is working now that the initial roll out problems are over(I hope)

I still have not been able to get my booking at the Holiday Inn Disney Springs to link to My Disney Experience. I have called Disney numerous times for assistance and they keep telling me it "isn't ready yet".

I still don't understand all the rules around this. I just booked a reservation through the B Resort for June. So, I should be able to add the reservation to my Disney Experience at some point in the future?

I still don't understand all the rules around this. I just booked a reservation through the B Resort for June. So, I should be able to add the reservation to my Disney Experience at some point in the future?
Your Confirmation # for your B reservation can be linked to your MDX account. Try linking it and if it doesn’t link, you’ll need to call.

Your Confirmation # for your B reservation can be linked to your MDX account. Try linking it and if it doesn’t link, you’ll need to call.
A lot of the confirmation numbers still aren't linking for some reason. Disney doesn't have any explanation for it either. I've been told by 4 different CMs now that the system wasn't ready to include the Disney Springs hotels yet ‍♀️

A lot of the confirmation numbers still aren't linking for some reason. Disney doesn't have any explanation for it either. I've been told by 4 different CMs now that the system wasn't ready to include the Disney Springs hotels yet ‍♀️
Thank you! It’s always good to at least try to link it in MDX as some Expedia confirmations have been reported as linking up.

I tried but it didn't work. Since my reservation is in June, I'll wait another week and see if they fix it before I call.

Thank you! It’s always good to at least try to link it in MDX as some Expedia confirmations have been reported as linking up.
Yeah it's interesting how some folks are getting it to work! I'm curious how the FPs are working out for the people who have been able to link up thus far.

I tried to link but it said to call. I called the Doubletree first and they said there have been difficulties and the reservations can’t be linked yet. Soon she said but had no date.

Question for you lovely people staying at Disney Spring locations...since this is still Disney property is it still subject to the new rule about opting out of housekeeping/daily security checks? We are the type to sleep in and go to the park in the afternoon, till closing and I'm not interested in someone coming in each day and waking us/catching us as moments we'd rather not. We want to spend our dollars somewhere that respects our privacy and I'm not sure if this is far enough out of Disney or if we need to go completely offsite. TIA.

opting out of housekeeping/daily security checks?
The “opting out” is only offered at Disney-owned properties. Swan/Dolphin and all the DSprings Hotels are not owned by Disney and their own specific property rules will be in effect.

Looking to stay at DoubleTree DS for 1 night and curious if you can book FPs for the day we checkout. This is of course dependent on if they get the kinks worked out of the DS hotels MDE link problem.

Looking to stay at DoubleTree DS for 1 night and curious if you can book FPs for the day we checkout. This is of course dependent on if they get the kinks worked out of the DS hotels MDE link problem.
When the 60-day window opens, it includes all 60 days + length of stay... this includes the checkout day. :)

When the 60-day window opens, it includes all 60 days + length of stay... this includes the checkout day. :)
Has anyone been able to successfully do 60+ length of stay at DS resorts for their FPs since this started? I am really hoping it works :)

Has anyone been able to successfully do 60+ length of stay at DS resorts for their FPs since this started? I am really hoping it works :)
The only DISer, who was “in” her 60-day window wth her linked DSprings hotel, had a Split Stay with a WDW hotel stay. That onsite booking window included the DSprings hotel as soon as her package was converted to separately linked tickets.

It seems that everyone else has a later arrival and not yet close to their 60-day window opening. It would be nice to know if this is working as promoted. :-)

I just got off of the phone with a CM who told me they still are not able to link all of the hotels. She said just a few of them are now linking through the system, but that it may be a few weeks before they are all able to link up. She told me that she is "pretty confident" that they will have it ready by the time I am able to book my FPs. She then asked if I knew when my FP day is (which I obviously do!) and told me it is March 8 for my May 7 check-in. So she confirmed that we indeed do get 60 day FPs - prior CMs I had spoken to about this had said they were "unsure" if it was going to be 30 or 60.

I’m booked at one of the eligible hotels (Hilton) and am not having success yet. I still have a month to 60 days though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter