November/December Pen Pal Exchange

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Sign ups for the next three month round, for the months of Jan., Feb., and March will be posted at the starting of November!

Thank you for checking in :santa:. I have Christmas on my mind with hosting all of these exchanges!

Yesterday was the send by date for this months pen pal exchange. Could I get an update from everyone.

Mine was sent, and yours received much earlier. Haven't been able to get on here and update much because of work, but I'm still here and kicking!

I am bad!!! I have Cindy's exchange but have not gotten down to post office yet. Can't keep up with life these days. Time is going too fast!!! I apologize and will have it in the mail tomorrow. So Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the updates Corey, and Stacey.

I was wondering where you were Corey. Miss seeing you on the QOTD, and poll thread.

Stacey, I agree, the time does go by too fast!

Pen pals... shall we do another 3 month round for the months of Jan., Feb., and March? Anyone of you interested in continuing? If so, I will post sign ups soon. Let me know.

I think after this round I'm going to have to take a break for awhile. Life is taking over and I can't keep up. I'm so busy I don't feel like I can be a very good pen pal.

Think we will take a break for the next round, and see who is interested for the following three months. Maybe start up the Happy Mail again.

Patsy, your package came back to me today in not so fantastic shape. It looks like it took a bit of a bath. Thankfully, the contents are unaffected. It's repacked and ready to go back out in the morning. I'm sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter