november dates

i_dont_like_gloves

Earning My Ears
we are booked to go frommthe 23rd to the 26th of november. :cool1: i realise it is a weekend so it will be more busy but has anyone ever been at this time? will it be overly busy just because its the christmas season?

I don't have any experience of weekends in November - hopefully somebody else will be able to give you more information. :)

Well we're there 23rd to the 26th of November too, so I'm hoping it won't be too bad, although expecting to make the most of the EMH on both Saturday and Sunday and also the late evening opening times, which will be a new experience for us. :)

We have been that weekend the last two years and have never experienced it to be packed. We go in first thing in the morning and manage to get everything we want to do by lunchtime no problems.

Have a great time - Christmas is a lovely time to go :goodvibes

I'm looking at going November 22nd and 23rd. When do they start decorating for Christmas?

Its Christmas in DLRP from November 10th this year :goodvibes .

Elaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter