November 22, 2006

LLLRH

Mouseketeer
Do you think the park will be packed on the 22nd? I was thinking of asking for the day off to see the Christmas Parade. Thanks

I don't think it will be packed. There will be a lot of people getting a jump on the Thanksgiving break, but I don't think it will be overly crowded.

I don't know about the LA/Orange County school districts, but this year the San Diego school district has that entire week off, so there may be a few more people headed to Disneyland on Monday-Wednesday of that week than there might normally be.

I know that some LA schools have Wednesday off and those with the SO cal pass will be there as they can't used them over the weekend.

We be there.. :)

Just going to see the fireworks though..

I want to warn you. We have been at DL for the last four Thanksgivings and we have found that from Wed. on it is pretty packed with it being absolutely jammed by Friday. This year we decided to wait until after the Holidays because we have a lot of little ones in our family and it is practically impossible to stand in lines with them all day. I'm sure you will still have a great time.

Thanks everyone I think I'm going to pass. I think I might try Sunday since everyone has to go back to work and school on Monday. Thanks again!

I'm here right now and I think it is already packed. CA Adv. is fine, but DL is nuts, especially at night, which surprised us.

Thanks for the tip. I was thinking of going this Friday. Did not think about taking Thanksgiving into the equation.

LLLRH said:
Do you think the park will be packed on the 22nd? I was thinking of asking for the day off to see the Christmas Parade. Thanks

Its packed already - starting this passed weekend. And hours are extended so that means DL expects crowds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter