NOVEMBER 2021! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

I have a reservation for Space 220 for 8 guests that I will be canceling. Let me know if anyone wants to coordinate. If I don't hear from anyone, I plan to cancel Monday 10/4 at 10:00 AM.

ARD details: Nov 29, 3:25 PM, 8 guests

EDITED: Taken

Last edited:
I have 2 Oga's Cantina reservations for November 7th that I am going to cancel. 3 spots for 10:30am and 3 spots for 7:15pm. PM if you are interested in coordinating a drop time. If no one responds I will drop tomorrow at 6:30am (EST).

These were canceled this morning.

Last edited:
I have a resi for 2 at California Grill on nov 23 9:55pm. Let me know if someone wants it.

Update, its been taken.

Last edited:

Anyone need a Thanksgiving reservation at The Edison for 4 (11/25) at 6:30?

ETA: Will cancel on 10/7

Last edited:

I will be canceling Ogas Cantina December 1st @ 2:15pm for 4 people. If anyone would like it let me know and we can coordinate.

****I will be cancelling tomorrow at 1:30pm****

Last edited:
I will be canceling Garden Grill November 2 for 4 @ 8:25 PM. Please message me if you’d like to coordinate, thanks!

I have two Via Napoli reservations, each for 4 guests. November 11, 2:55 pm and 3 pm. Will wait to cancel to see if anyone is interested

ETA: canceled

Last edited:
I have a Thanksgiving day Sanaa reservation for 4 at 8:15pm that I will be cancelling. If anyone wants this send me a message and we can coordinate. I'll wait a few days to cancel to see if anyone wants this reservation.

Update: this reservation has been cancelled

Last edited:
I also have a Thanksgiving Day Whispering Canyon reservation for 4 at 6:05pm that I will be cancelling. If anyone wants this send me a message and we can coordinate. I'll wait a few days to cancel to see if anyone wants this reservation.

Update: this reservation has been cancelled

Last edited:
I have Topolino's Terrance for November 30 at 9:25 that I will be canceling if anyone wants it.

I will be cancelling the following unless someone wants one. (all are for parties of 6):
Nov 5 - Grand Floridian Cafe 7:45 pm
Nov 6 - Jungle Skipper Canteen 11:50 am
Nov 6 - Liberty Tree Tavern 5:25 pm
Nov 7 - The Boathouse 5;45 pm
Nov 8 - Via Napoli 5:30 pm
Nov 9 - Chef Mickey's 8:55 am
Nov 9 - 'Ohana 7:35 pm
Nov 10 - Topolinos 12:10 pm (breakfast)

Nov 11 - Kona Cafe 8:45 am

Last edited:
I will be canceling a Steakhouse 71 lunch 11/21 at 1:55 for 4. I’m hoping for an early dinner to open up instead.

Let me know if you want to coordinate on this cancellation!

Last edited:
I will be cancelling the following unless someone wants one. (all are for parties of 6):
Nov 7 - The Boathouse 5;45 pm
Nov 9 - Chef Mickey's 8:55 am
Nov 9 - 'Ohana 7:35 pm
Nov 10 - Topolinos 12:10 pm (breakfast)

Everything not struck through is still available. PM to coordinate

Going to drop California Grill 50th Anniversary Dinner Tues Nov 16 at 5:25 pm, let me know if you want to coordinate.

The following are still available: (all are for parties of 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter