November 2018

KirbyLouWho

Have courage, and be kind.
The 8 of us will be there either the week before or after Thanksgiving. Probably staying offsite.

• anita46

DIS Veteran
    Reservations at Dolphin suite
    November 4 - Nov. 9
    4 of us this time!:goodvibes
    But on the downside...for the first time in 5 years we will miss the Swan Dolphin Food Classic :sad:

• Jnbm63

Mouseketeer
    We booked for Nov. 24-Nov. 30 at the Polynesian Village!!! Our families second trip. Our first and second trip will be three years apart. Can't wait!!!

Sandy Mouse

distant cousin of Mickey
    We will be there 11/26 to 12/3 for a girls' trip (5 girls, 2 rooms). Need some Disney magic in our lives.

MrsSaraG

Mouseketeer
    Joining in! My DH, DD, and I will be there Nov 10-18 at AKL. It's our family's 2nd trip!

• Julia Parker

Earning My Ears
    We will be there Nov 24- Dec 1st staying at AKL. Hubby's first trip, My first trip since I was 3 (but grew up near disneyland and have been there many times) and my 3 year olds first trip (she went to disneyland for her 3rd bday). First time staying in a Disney property for us all.

Team Bunch

Mouseketeer
    We are hoping for the week of thanksgiving catching the tail end of free dining at either pop or cbr. I would love to run into a TA exclusive discount and try a deluxe too.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS