November 2015....The countdown begins!!

My Christmas present this year was a deposit on a trip in November! We were there from 11/11-11/19 this year, booked the same dates again for 2015!

We're booked for Nov.8-15, 2015 at POFQ garden view!

Waiting for (hopefully) military discounts to come out for room and tickets. Depending on what's offered we may have to change resorts, but I'm hoping for either of the PO resorts since we've never stayed at either but have enjoyed visiting.

For the first time since our first visit we are not doing the dining plan. Younger DS worked it out for a project he had that we could still eat well, have variety, and be under budget without using it. I've always figured out how to maximize and share meals and stuff to really make it worth it for our family, but I think we'll like being able to just wing it this time!

We didn't get to visit in 2014 due to DH being medically retired from the AF and starting a new job, so we're really looking forward to this trip. Older DS is signed up to go in the AF now, just waiting on the job he wants and taking some college classes and working in the mean time. Still don't know if he'll be able to join us but hoping he can!

You can add us to the list! We will be travelling the 10th - 16th ish!, I have a deposit for December, but we're going to change the dates so it's not so busy!

We were just there in October, I can't wait to take the kids back. It will be me (34) and DH, my DD will be 7 and my DS will be 4.

I may even convince the inlaws to come!

We're at the POP, hoping to stay in the 50s again!

Nothing booked yet but I'm jumping in anyway! Planning for 11/21(22)-11/29. This will be our first time actually spending Thanksgiving day in WDW; however in 2012 we flew in on T-day but didn't arrive until about 8p.m. We'll probably give more thought to where we'll stay after DH and I return from our quick anniversary trip in March. Already thinking about where I'll book for Thanksgiving dinner :yay:

We just booked! Oct. 31st to Nov. 14th. We are staying offsite for the first time.

I can't be the only one that is getting excited about our up coming trip. :confused3

Anyone starting to plan yet? I usually do a full binder on each trip. I'm trying to decide if I will make one this time or not. I already have my new planning books. Now just gotta find the time to sit down and put pen to paper. :goodvibes

I am!!!! :) We just booked our rental car yesterday!!! lol It's a start!!!! Our dates are November 24-December 7. We usually do a split stay, but haven't decided where we'd like to stay. This past November we did WL CL and AoA. We are definitely thinking WL again... kids want AoA again but we'll see. Was hoping to try other resorts! I can't believe we've been home from our trip just about a month and we're already diving into planning! Disney addictions are tough!!!!!! LOL

Just booked and gave a down payment of $1450 for 4 nights at the Boardwalk Inn Club Level (11/7-11/11) and 4 nights at the Beach Club Club Level (11/11-11/15). We were there the same week in 2014 (Beach Club and Animal Kingdom Lodge) and had a blast. It's gonna be a long 10 months of waiting!

I am!!!! :) We just booked our rental car yesterday!!! lol It's a start!!!! Our dates are November 24-December 7. We usually do a split stay, but haven't decided where we'd like to stay. This past November we did WL CL and AoA. We are definitely thinking WL again... kids want AoA again but we'll see. Was hoping to try other resorts! I can't believe we've been home from our trip just about a month and we're already diving into planning! Disney addictions are tough!!!!!! LOL

We were there the second week of December 2013 and did our first ever split stay between WL and CR. While we were there said we should go back in Nov or Dec 2015. Then we looked at the calendar and decided on going for our second Thanksgiving Week trip. We booked in Sep and are doing another split stay but this time between Poly and AKL. I don't make a spreadsheet or anything but already figured out what days to do which parks and which restaurants to book. I wish they let you make dining ressies when you book to reward those who do so far in advance. Our next step is the rental car and slowly paying this off.

We're booked for November 6-15th! So excited!! This will be the first trip for our girls 4 and 2.

We decided last night to go back in November again since we enjoyed it so much last time! Trying to decide between the week of Veterans Day or the week right after Thanksgiving. Our bounceback dates only cover through the 20th though so unless a good discount comes out for the after Thanksgiving time frame we may not have a choice :) Anyone have thoughts on either of these time frames?

I'm so excited - my sister, niece and I are coming down from 11/6-11/11 for the end of F&W!! It will be our first time enjoying that festival, and my niece is so excited that she will be of legal age to sample the cocktails! We will probably book POFQ for something new, but when the discounts come out, we will move to a different resort if the discounts aren't applicable there. No DP since we will be eating our way through F&W... our plan is to hit the other parks during the day and end up at EPCOT (almost) every night to munch our way around the world.

We're thinking based on past schedules that we may also see some Christmas decorations in the parks, and of course the Osborne lights. AWESOME!

I haven't been there since January 2013, and I miss it terribly! So excited!!!

:woohoo:

My Christmas present was booking a trip. We are going November 26-December 2. We are staying at POFQ. So excited! And yes I have already planned our days and ADRs based on this year's crowd calendar.

I'm so excited - my sister, niece and I are coming down from 11/6-11/11 for the end of F&W!! It will be our first time enjoying that festival, and my niece is so excited that she will be of legal age to sample the cocktails! We will probably book POFQ for something new, but when the discounts come out, we will move to a different resort if the discounts aren't applicable there. No DP since we will be eating our way through F&W... our plan is to hit the other parks during the day and end up at EPCOT (almost) every night to munch our way around the world.

We're thinking based on past schedules that we may also see some Christmas decorations in the parks, and of course the Osborne lights. AWESOME!

I haven't been there since January 2013, and I miss it terribly! So excited!!!

:woohoo:

Food and Wine is awesome! We went last year around that time. Nice cause it was a little cooler so you aren't stuffing yourself in a zillion degree heat lol. I wish I hadn't scheduled TS meals on our Epcot days; we didn't get to do as many of the booths as I would've liked.

You should definitely be able to see some of the decorations; they were up at MK by the 5th! Love love WDW during the holidays :)

We just decided we'll be going back for our second November trip! :cool1: Not totally sure on dates yet, the bounceback offer only covers through the 20th so it looks like right now it'll be mid-November, just gotta pick a week!

11/12 - 11/19 let the planning begin!!!!!
Haven't been to WDW since 2010,so its time to go!!!!!

Food and Wine is awesome! We went last year around that time. Nice cause it was a little cooler so you aren't stuffing yourself in a zillion degree heat lol. I wish I hadn't scheduled TS meals on our Epcot days; we didn't get to do as many of the booths as I would've liked.

You should definitely be able to see some of the decorations; they were up at MK by the 5th! Love love WDW during the holidays :)

Thanks Ceryssa, for confirming about the decorations. We've never been there to see it all decked out for Christmas, so we're really excited! We're still thinking about whether or not we need to go to MVMCP or not...

I begged my boyfriend to go to WDW for my birthday. While we won't be there technically for my birthday, I booked for 10/31 to 11/9. Hoping to do both MNSSHP and MVMCP in one trip.
I have two questions though. I don't know when those dates are released, or when you can buy tickets. When did it happen last year?

I also want to see what deals they have in a few months though. I can just rebook, and cancel the old reservation if need be, correct?

It's nice to see I'm not the only one eagerly awaiting this trip that feels like forever away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter