NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Part 2~yes there IS another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody hear if Ohana has opened their ADR's yet? Still looking everyday? :confused3 Didn't really want Whispering Canyon, but took it in hopes to change to Ohana if it comes up.

Now you can officially add us too!! Nov 28-Dec 12!!! POR here we come!

I have an Ohana ressie actually 2. One dinner one breakfast. The dinner is on 11/29 so I think they have already booked up. The 180day window was like 3 weeks ago:sad1: they go within minutes. Dont give up though! SOmething will open up!

I thought it was only 2 credits for Le Cellier at dinner? Maybe I'm wrong?

The CP Pkgs are 2 Credits but last year Le Cellier was only offered at Lunch since it is a Signature 2 Credits at dinner normally.

The price variations between lunch Pkgs and dinner depending on where you book can be quite different and at the lower priced places not worth the 2 credits for lunch IMO

Anybody hear if Ohana has opened their ADR's yet? Still looking everyday? :confused3 Didn't really want Whispering Canyon, but took it in hopes to change to Ohana if it comes up.

Now you can officially add us too!! Nov 28-Dec 12!!! POR here we come!

'Ohana ADR's have been open, they just fill up FAST! I've moved mine around a couple of times, keep checking because openings do pop up but are gone again quick!

My name's Jamie and i'm also an ADR changer :lmao:
Okay, so i've messed with mine a bit because we changed a couple of our days around. The family has vetoed the Candlelight Processional, so in return I vetoed Hoop Dee Doo. Each one was 2 dining credits which we honestly don't want to use up on 1 meal. So our new plans are this-
Fri 11/23- arrival, check in at CSR, Magic Kingdom, dinner at Tonys Town Square
Sat 11/24- Epcot, early lunch at Coral Reef (out of pocket), dinner at Garden Grill
Sun 11/25- Animal Kingdom, dinner at 'Ohana
Mon 11/26-Magic Kingdom, lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
Tues 11/27- Hollywood Studios, lunch at Sci Fi (gave up F! pkg)
Wed 11/28- Breakfast at Kona (out of pocket), dinner at Crystal Palace (hoping to change to Be Our Guest)
Thurs 11/29- Epcot, late lunch at Le Cellier
Fri 11/30- Hollywood Studios, dinner at 50's Prime Time
Sat 12/1- Magic Kingdom, breakfast at CP (8:05, might cancel, out of pocket)

My name's Jamie and i'm also an ADR changer :lmao:
Okay, so i've messed with mine a bit because we changed a couple of our days around. The family has vetoed the Candlelight Processional, so in return I vetoed Hoop Dee Doo. Each one was 2 dining credits which we honestly don't want to use up on 1 meal. So our new plans are this-
Fri 11/23- arrival, check in at CSR, Magic Kingdom, dinner at Tonys Town Square
Sat 11/24- Epcot, early lunch at Coral Reef (out of pocket), dinner at Garden Grill
Sun 11/25- Animal Kingdom, dinner at 'Ohana
Mon 11/26-Magic Kingdom, lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
Tues 11/27- Hollywood Studios, lunch at Sci Fi (gave up F! pkg)
Wed 11/28- Breakfast at Kona (out of pocket), dinner at Crystal Palace (hoping to change to Be Our Guest)
Thurs 11/29- Epcot, late lunch at Le Cellier
Fri 11/30- Hollywood Studios, dinner at 50's Prime Time
Sat 12/1- Magic Kingdom, breakfast at CP (8:05, might cancel, out of pocket)

I have everything fitting even with CRT and HDDR but Sci-Fi! Now I can get Sci-Fi to fit IF I give up F! package but since we have given up the CLP, I dont wanna give up HDDR or F! but I am confused lol I am a semi ADR changer now. I have only been changing around Chef Mickeys... cant get it to 'click' if you know what I mean

We're up in the air as to if we want to see F! I decided we'd just take our chances, we have 2 different nights to fit it in this trip. We'll just take our chances :thumbsup2

Now that I was able to book Le Cellier for lunch and DH will be all happy I am thinking we might do a later CP show the only reason I wanted to do the 5 pm show was because I needed a Le Celler ADR

I see me doing more changing of my plans now :rotfl:

We're up in the air as to if we want to see F! I decided we'd just take our chances, we have 2 different nights to fit it in this trip. We'll just take our chances :thumbsup2

Well F! package lost which is ok... I didnt really wanna eat at MM anyway... its just not our 'thing' :snooty: LOL nothing against it though.

Well F! package lost which is ok... I didnt really wanna eat at MM anyway... its just not our 'thing' :snooty: LOL nothing against it though.

I figure if they offer a second show of F! Maybe we will go. Main thing I want to see are the Osbourne Lights :cool1:

We are the same. If it works great, if not, thats fine too. I like it more in DL anyway! :thumbsup2

Our ressies are:

S: Boma Breakfast (if we arrive early enough which we should) HDDR dinner
M: Sci-Fi lunch & O'hana dinner
T: Pre opening CP breakfast & Victoria & Albert's dinner
W: Afternoon Tea @ GF for pre MNNSHP "dinner"
Th: Le Cellier lunch & Dinner @ Rose & Crown
F: Backup breakfast @ Boma in case we miss it on Sunday, & lunch at Sanaa, dinner will be at Peruvian in Orlando
Sat: Breakfast at Kona (we're returning our rental car and heading to the port!)

I'm worried it is too much food...! They will all be OOP but we tend to order and split meals and don't tend to overeat at buffets. I'm wondering if trying to move CP or Boma to the day we do afternoon tea would be better, but I'm guessing we will be STUFFED from V&As and won't want to get up early enough for a sit down breakfast the day after MNSSHP.... it shouldn't be this hard, right?! :scared:

I am a constant ADR changer!!!

I check for Ohana 100 times a day for any of our 8 nights. Can't get Chef Mickey either unless we do 7am breakfast. I won't do 7am and we stay at the CR!

We have so far

Whispering Canyon
La Hacienda
Mama Melrose
SciFi
Kona dinner
Kona breakfast
Coral Reef
Crystal Palace
Via Napoli

We will pay OOP for Kona breakfast

The CP Pkgs are 2 Credits but last year Le Cellier was only offered at Lunch since it is a Signature 2 Credits at dinner normally.

The price variations between lunch Pkgs and dinner depending on where you book can be quite different and at the lower priced places not worth the 2 credits for lunch IMO

Good to know, thanks!

Yep, same for us!:thumbsup2

I've got ressie for Brown Derby and Fantasmic package...but kind of thinking maybe it's not worth the 2 credits...anyone have an opinion on this?! ;) Have never been to Brown Derby nor Fantasmic, this will be my DH's 40 birthday that night and this was his choice. Not sure if I can change it then :rotfl:

I've got ressie for Brown Derby and Fantasmic package...but kind of thinking maybe it's not worth the 2 credits...anyone have an opinion on this?! ;) Have never been to Brown Derby nor Fantasmic, this will be my DH's 40 birthday that night and this was his choice. Not sure if I can change it then :rotfl:

if it was his choice Id do it

I am a constant ADR changer!!!

I check for Ohana 100 times a day for any of our 8 nights. Can't get Chef Mickey either unless we do 7am breakfast. I won't do 7am and we stay at the CR!

We have so far

Whispering Canyon
La Hacienda
Mama Melrose
SciFi
Kona dinner
Kona breakfast
Coral Reef
Crystal Palace
Via Napoli

We will pay OOP for Kona breakfast

what day were you looking for Chef Mickeys?

Grabbed a Chef Mickey for 11/21 at 4pm. Just now. Probably won't keep it as I hate 4pm. That same morning we have Crystal Palace breakfast at 9.

I also was able to get a Coral Reef the day we arrive for dinner so I canceled Whispering Canyon.

Still looking for Ohana dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter