November 15, 2013 - Magic from Miami

swollf

Earning My Ears
I sure hope people see this posting. I am looking forward in cruising with my DM-71, DDs 11 and 13. It will be the first time we are cruising without my DH and DS-8. But we are so excited! Please post if your goinb to be cruising with us in the newly faced disney Magic this November 15, 2013! If your interested in an FE post your thoughts!

7-Night Western Caribbean on Disney Magic September 30, 2011-October 8, 2011
6-Night Western Caribbean on Disney Magic February 9 - 15, 2013
5-Night Western Caribbean on Disney Magic November 15 - 20, 2013
7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy November 29- December 6, 2014

I just booked our family's first cruise for this sailing! We are so excited!

We are a family of 5 - we have 8 year old triplets. This will be our big birthday/early Christmas present! All our our birthdays fall within a 20 day window - and I will celebrate my 35th on the ship! Woohoo!

:) Jennifer

I am also cruising the Magic on November 15th.. It will be me and husband only this time around. Only have sailed the newer ships so nervous this will be a disappointment. I am interested in joining the FE group, do we have one going?

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

Hello fellow cruisers! I am so excited this meet was finally added! I tried several times and for some reason it wasn't posting. I want to invite everyone to a facebook page for this cruise that I created! if you go to facebook and search Disney Magic November 15-20, 2013 there is a mere 3 members but I would love it if you would join us. If you are interested in a FE please let me know. It is a very special cruise for my family, this will be a surprise to my girls from my mom who is cruising for the first time ever! I would love to start a FE group and show her how fun cruising is when you meet people! I am very excited to meet everyone. Please look up the Facebook page!

I just tried to look on face book for your page and couldn't find it.
This is our first Disney cruise. We are traveling without our children this time. We have 4 and want some mommy daddy time. The kids are ok with this as we are planning a family trip next November with the whole family.
I am looking forward to just hanging out with my husband.

Hope to be able to meet some of you on the cruise.
Cindy

I just wanted to let you know there is a facebook link that was created for this cruise. If you are interested, please check it out, right now there is only a small handful of people but we would love more! If you go to facebook it is under Disney Magic November 15-20, 2013. ONLY 170 DAYS!!!!

Thanks,
Swollf

https://www.facebook.com/groups/134330733418663/

My fiance and I are getting married on this cruise and we're so excited! We're interested in doing FE's as well, however we have never done them before. This is his first cruise and my second DCL(I was 9 though), so it's going to be extra special!! Just look for the wedding-themed decorated door. ;)

Hi! Ready to cruise! Sent a request to join the FB group. Myfamily just booked today and we want to join the FE? Is anybody in particular heading it?

Hi everyone! We're a family of three (my DH, myself, & 2 1/2 year daughter) We have never cruised before, and we're thinking about going on this cruise for our first time. My MIL would also be coming. Just wanted to say hi to everyone. We are hoping we could get into a FE group. We've been reading all about Disney cruises and thought this would be a fun idea. As first time cruisers, can anyone give advice on upgrading rooms on cruises? Any advice or tips on Disney cruises or cruises in general would be great!!! :)

Just saying hi to the first group of cruisers who will be on Itinerary B 5n from Miami after she gets back. I'll be on her 9 days later and would love for someone to send a copy of their Navigators if anyone is willing (Yes, I know its a ways out still!) I just like to plan ahead!
Thanks! Have a great cruise!!

Hi,

My family and I will be sailing on the 11/15 Magic. Everyone is already making packing lists up!

Me
Wife
Son - 12
Son - 11
Daughter - 6

Thanks!
Pete

So excited! Just booked this cruise today. This will be our 9th DCL cruise and I think I'm most excited about this one. I feel like its a whole new experience. The Magic is the only ship we have not been on. I have been holding off waiting for the makeover. Love the size of the smaller ships, but love the technology and wow factor of the newer ships. It's me, DH and DS(5).

Hey Fellow Cruisers. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise.
Wonder 2010
Dream 2011?
DD7 has no idea. Probably won't tell her until she sees the ship that morning. I couldn't believe it when my significant said "Go Ahead, Book it". She's so cool. Plan to have a great time. Speaking of which...we have done the FE every time. SWOLLF, can you e-mail me so we can exchange information so we can be part of the FE. I don't have enough posts under this new login to e-mail you. My daughter loves doing it and looking at all the different FE's. Let me know if anyone needs help with the FE or anything for that matter. Looking forward to it.

We just booked this cruise and we are SO EXCITED!!!:yay: Cannot wait to see all the improvements aboard the Magic and to meet new friends. We have two boys 9 (Oceaneer Club) and 11 (undecided..tough age to choose a club :confused3). We are definitely interested in participating in the FE group again. I think with Disney just opening up more FL resident rooms for this cruise there will be more joining this thread in the next week or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter