November 12th 2021 - 3-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral (Nassau, Castaway Cay)

I am one of many who has booked, cancelled, rebooked, cancelled, rebooked etc. haha. Looking forward to this November Very Merrytime Cruise. It'll be my son and I's first Disney Cruise.
Congratulations! I’m so excited for you and I’m happy that you were able to rebook! My first DCL cruise is March 2022! It’s a 4 night with 2 visits to Castaway Cay! Depending on the cruise news and the Delta variant, I may have to cancel and rebook to a later date if other voyages are cancelled before my travel! We shall see! :tink:

Congratulations! I’m so excited for you and I’m happy that you were able to rebook! My first DCL cruise is March 2022! It’s a 4 night with 2 visits to Castaway Cay! Depending on the cruise news and the Delta variant, I may have to cancel and rebook to a later date if other voyages are cancelled before my travel! We shall see! :tink:

Well best of luck to you and your family! Hopefully all goes as planned for March! Looks like at the least the next month or so of cruises should happen (per the announcement made by Disney this morning)!!

I've heard the two stops at Castaway Cay are amazing!!! We also had that one booked for last year with the two stops and had to cancel it 🤪

Well best of luck to you and your family! Hopefully all goes as planned for March! Looks like at the least the next month or so of cruises should happen (per the announcement made by Disney this morning)!!

I've heard the two stops at Castaway Cay are amazing!!! We also had that one booked for last year with the two stops and had to cancel it 🤪
Update! I knew that you and I would have a similar fate my dearest! I just contacted Susan Kelly my Dreams Agent and switched our cruise to August 2021, yesterday! I am looking forward to the 2 stops at Castaway Cay!🥰🏝

Update! I knew that you and I would have a similar fate my dearest! I just contacted Susan Kelly my Dreams Agent and switched our cruise to August 2021, yesterday! I am looking forward to the 2 stops at Castaway Cay!🥰🏝

How did your trip go?! We are less than two weeks away and super excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter