Novelty sock / keychain Exchange sent received

I'm getting a little worried....my DC says my package was delivered on the 28th. :confused3

I just found my confirmation slip. It said my package was delivered on 7/28 at 9:56 in the morning. Hope the package is there and the receiver hasn't been around to respond.

Thank you so much Maureen. :thumbsup2 Shawny received another envelope with a bunch of key chains, she received rollerskate key chain, frog key chain, a mini lock with keys, pink bunny key chain, crayola key chain, and a pack of blinky stickers. She cannot wait to get her new book bag to put all her key chains on it.

Thank you
:banana:

Just checked my list
only a few need to be checked on to confirm being sent
Pm's on the way.......

Well, only 2 of ours were posted here, no word from the 3rd one. :confused3

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7497 3504 4048

Your item was delivered at 9:50 am on July 26, 2006 in MIAMI, FL 33176.

PixieDust32 said:
Well, only 2 of ours were posted here, no word from the 3rd one. :confused3

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7497 3504 4048

Your item was delivered at 9:50 am on July 26, 2006 in MIAMI, FL 33176.
she was on vacation I bet we hear from her soon

kaylajr said:
she was on vacation I bet we hear from her soon

Oh OK! I thought so, but I just wanted to make sure you have her down as received. Thanks Kayla. :thumbsup2 :wave:

Sorry guys I forgot to post when I sent !!!!! Both of mine were mailed out late Monday afternoon!!!!

I also just checked the thread & I could have sworn I posted when I received mine?????? now I can't find it ...so sorry if this is a double post...

I received BOTH of my packages....the first one I lost nearly everything to dd's....as they were standing right there when I opened it! & the second I got to keep the socks!!! dd's made off with my new Mickey keychain!!! Thank you so much! We loved everything!

I got mine :woohoo:

From ADisneygirl I received:

two pairs of Betty Boop socks. They are so cute and glittery!
A pair of blue socks that say "Wild Child" on them! I think I'll give them to my dd
A pair of white socks that have a picture of a rainbow on them (that dd already took)
A pair of halloween socks
A sweet little address book
A Donald keychain and
a flip flop keychain (that dd already has hooked to her purse).
And the best was the stationary she used... Beauty and the Beast! It's so pretty, and it doesn't bother me one bit that is written all over :rotfl:

Thanks Marie!! And lots of :hug: for you and your mom!

I am so sorry I am just responding. Things have been a little stressful here unfortunately.

I received cute monkey sox, polka-dotted sox, and fuzzy striped sox along wiht a very cool Pirates of the Caribbean key ring and some very yummy smelling foot lotion. These were from kimmikayb. Thank you!!!!!

I feel very bad, having never done this before. I feel like I short changed the person I sent stuff to. It just didn't occur to me to send extra goodies and for that I am sorry!!!

Thank you again kimmikayb!!!!

***Come and join us for our newest exchange-Anything in an Envelope***

debbi801 said:
I am so sorry I am just responding. Things have been a little stressful here unfortunately.

I received cute monkey sox, polka-dotted sox, and fuzzy striped sox along wiht a very cool Pirates of the Caribbean key ring and some very yummy smelling foot lotion. These were from kimmikayb. Thank you!!!!!

I feel very bad, having never done this before. I feel like I short changed the person I sent stuff to. It just didn't occur to me to send extra goodies and for that I am sorry!!!

Thank you again kimmikayb!!!!

Whew Debi....I was worried you didn't get it! I had a hard time getting the striped socks in the box, both my daughters wanted them because they were so soft. I don't know if you noticed or not, but the set of polka dot socks? They glow in the dark. Let me know if they work, I might go back and get some for myself :rotfl:

There was another keychain in the box too....I hooked it to the POTC keychain. Just didn't want you to miss it.

Enjoy!!

ETA...I hope your stressful times are soon behind you. Sorry to hear about that!

scrappinmom said:
Sorry guys I forgot to post when I sent !!!!! Both of mine were mailed out late Monday afternoon!!!!

I also just checked the thread & I could have sworn I posted when I received mine?????? now I can't find it ...so sorry if this is a double post...

I received BOTH of my packages....the first one I lost nearly everything to dd's....as they were standing right there when I opened it! & the second I got to keep the socks!!! dd's made off with my new Mickey keychain!!! Thank you so much! We loved everything!
Glad you received your package, I was worried you didn't get. I put a set of 4 pairs of disney socks, a pair of brown flowered socks, a disney keychain and a rubber ducky keychain. Sounds like your dd's will be enjoying them.Thanks

TheDisneyBunch said:
No package yet. :( I am getting keychain and sock lonely. :rotfl:
It should be there any time now

actually it should have been there already

but it is definatly on it's way

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter