NOV. Hours & EMH - ALL are UP!

Kmores... thank you. I just didn't want to get there at say 7:45 and have them say that we needed to be there at X time to get the wristband and get in. Thanks for your help.

For the EMH hours at Epcot, does it include both WS and FW? Such as, there are evening EMH on Nov. 14th. Normally FW hours are 9-7 and WS are 11-9. So, that day, it will be 9-10 and 11-midnight? Also, there are morning EMH on the 15th. So the hours will be FW 8-7 and WS 10-9?

I think only specific areas and rides are open. I believe the booths close

That 2005 date SCARES me :scared1: It is indicative of a later start this year!

These are the past years dates for the Osborne lights ("usually" the third week in November):

11-12-07 to 1-6-08
11-13-06 to 1-7-07
11-14-05 to 1-8-06
11-24-04 to 1-2-05

Initially, we were booked for third week of November at WDW. But, we changed it when we couldn't get any definite answers from Disney on the holiday lights and decorations being fully up that week. I hope the Intercot dates are wrong too. But, I felt the need to post it as those are the only dates I have seen yet.

- Jennifer

I really hopw it starts on the 1st day of MVMCP, I have planned around that so far!!

They were up early in 2006 and 2007. Can't remember the previous years. (actually, I don't think they were up at all in 2005 - because of construction?)

We are staying at POR, i was just wanting to know how to go about the extra evening hours.. since HS is staying open late we would probably be leaving MK to go for the extra evening hours at HS. Wasn't sure if we had to get over to HS by a certain time or not.

Mckymousefn, I don't know if you realized this or not, but when you see "EMH" it stands for "Extra Magic Hours" and not "Extra Morning Hours" like it seems you are thinking. When people talk about EMH's, they are talking about both the morning and the evening hours unless they are more specific. I could be completely wrong, but that's what it seemed like to me that you were thinking in your posts. :goodvibes

Sorry, Robo, I should have made myself more clear. When I said 11:00, I meant 11:00AM not 11:00PM. I was wondering when the gates open, is there access to both WS and FW, or do they just not open the rides, stores, etc. in WS until 11:00AM, their regularly scheduled opening time. Same goes for EMH. Does WS open everything up at 8:00am, the same as FW? Or do they just not open the stores, rides, etc. until 10:00am, which is an hour before THEIR regularly scheduled opening time.

WS open at 11am so the rides etc do not open until 11am. FW will open before then. Even with EMH WS will not open until 11am. Take it from someone that worked there Im glad it didn't open at 8! It was bad enough having 2 menus to memorise let alone having a breakfast one too

These are the past years dates for the Osborne lights ("usually" the third week in November):

11-12-07 to 1-6-08
11-13-06 to 1-7-07
11-14-05 to 1-8-06
11-24-04 to 1-2-05

Initially, we were booked for third week of November at WDW. But, we changed it when we couldn't get any definite answers from Disney on the holiday lights and decorations being fully up that week. I hope the Intercot dates are wrong too. But, I felt the need to post it as those are the only dates I have seen yet.

- Jennifer

Thanks!

That is for EEH's as well? On Nov. 24th we are planning on starting our trip at MK, but that evening.. HS has the extra evening hours. Normally HS closes at 8pm... do i have to get there a certain amount of time before 8pm to get the wristband? :faint:

I've been to EMH in EPCOT at 11:30pm one night so yes you can get in and get a wrist band after the official closing time

I think the only way you can get in for early MH is with the resort "card" that doubles as your room key/ticket/ "passport to the world". paper tickets won't work. there are no wristbands for early magic hours...in the evening you can pick them up as early as 4pm some nights and there are lots of places in the park. they don't exactly kick you out the park but you can't ride any rides with out them. not sure if the stores/food places will refuse to sell you things or not....

Paper tickets work you just have to have your key to the world card as well

This would be a HUGE delay from the way they have done it in previous years; it always started the same day as the first MVMCP. But, as we know, nothing is written in stone.

Again, I'm holding out hope that Disney will want to start the Osbourne Lights as early as possible. This attraction can only be enjoyed at night; which means, for most nights when DHS closes at 8pm, for only 2 hours or so. Since it costs alot of money and takes alot of time to get those lights up, I would think Disney would want as many guests as possible to see them.

Seriously, this is what I'm telling myself over and over so I don't get depressed that I may miss them.

The delay could be due to Soap Star Weekend being pushed back too though

Kmores... thank you. I just didn't want to get there at say 7:45 and have them say that we needed to be there at X time to get the wristband and get in. Thanks for your help.

nope! and I hope you have an AWESOMELY magical time there!! :thumbsup2

Paper tickets work you just have to have your key to the world card as well

oh I am sorry - I forgot you can get the paper tickets at times. just meant you have to prove you are a resort stayer which is usually the hard credit card like room key/ticket/meal plan card

The delay could be due to Soap Star Weekend being pushed back too though

Well the third week starts on Nov. 16 & 17th?????? At worst I am ok but not too happy with those dates for Osbourne Family Nights.
This is all so disheartening when we are kept in the dark, literally in this case.
:confused3

Well the third week starts on Nov. 16 & 17th?????? At worst I am ok but not too happy with those dates for Osbourne Family Nights.
This is all so disheartening when we are kept in the dark, literally in this case.
:confused3

yup...I feel the same way :(

Looking at the special events page on the WDW website, it looks like they haven't updated hardly any of them for the November/December time period at this point. So I'm holding out hope that Osborne Lights will start earlier in November than the TA website is saying.

(How come there's no smiley for wish, pray, or hope?)

Looking at the special events page on the WDW website, it looks like they haven't updated hardly any of them for the November/December time period at this point. So I'm holding out hope that Osborne Lights will start earlier in November than the TA website is saying.

(How come there's no smiley for wish, pray, or hope?)

Will this do.........?

2246_praying.gif

(there's a smiley for EVERYTHING -- you just need to know where to look!;) )

Will this do.........?

2246_praying.gif

(there's a smiley for EVERYTHING -- you just need to know where to look!;) )

Yeah, that's a great smiley! Thank you.

(I went to the website that one came from, and you're right...there's a smiley for everything...and some of them are pretty disgusting! :rotfl: )

Now that the hours for November and December are FINALLY available, should we start a thread about who is eating where and when. then we can look across the restaurant and wonder.....who else here had to suffer the "time with no hours".
:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Merry G

Now that the hours for November and December are FINALLY available, should we start a thread about who is eating where and when. then we can look across the restaurant and wonder.....who else here had to suffer the "time with no hours".
:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Merry G

that's why we should all get lime green shirts commemorating our collective suffering.....

http://www.customink.com/designs/em...otlink&cm_cat=2&cm_pla=Body_txt&cm_ite=design
HERE IS YOUR T-SHIRT! ( I just typed in "create your own t-shirt" on google and typed that on it...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter