Nov dis'ers??

grover

DIS Veteran
Who all is travelling in Nov?

Getting excited now..we leave Nov 8th!
Osborne lights will go up before we leave.that will be a first for us!

Now if there would just be a good DEAL that would come out!

Well - not exactly the same thing but we are going on DCL Nov 25th and we're all pretty excited!! :banana: But.....I don't know if I can handle being 1 hour from WDW and not visiting LOL. :teeth:

Hi Grover,

My DBF and I will be there from November 9-18th. I just can't wait to get back there. He's never been there before and is not excited about it at all. I hope he loves it as much as I do! :cloud9:

We're trying out Pop Century for the first time. Hoping for great weather and low crowds!

Have a fantastic trip! There must be other November Canadians going??

Shelly

We are there from November 26th to December 7th at POFQ.

Our dates aren't completely decided yet but we'll be down there sometime between Oct 28th up until perhaps after Nov 11th! :sunny: :Pinkbounc :banana:

We'll be there! Nov 30th -Dec 9th, staying at Orbit One. Awesome deal through skyauction: 7 days in 2 bdrm condo for a whopping $262. US! I called the resort directly and booked 2 additional days for $99. each night. Total for 9 nights is less than $500 tax & all!

:banana: DGF and i are staying at the Pop Century from Nov 5-12th.
Last year we stayed at disney from the 12th to the 24th and ran into their thanksgiving crowd.
so this year we decided to go a little earlier this year. :cool1: :yay:

November 9th to the 19th, maybe we will be on the same plane home, oops sorry not supposed to talk about coming home.

coming home..what..you mean we HAVE TO COME HOME?????
LOL...
we are on westjet...the 2:00 ish flight from mco...

grover said:
coming home..what..you mean we HAVE TO COME HOME?????
LOL...
we are on westjet...the 2:00 ish flight from mco...

Sounds about right originally they had us coming through Calgary, but now thankfully through Toronto.

Working on the plans right now for a surprise trip. It will be my dad's 80th birthday celebration. All the adults know about it but not the kids. Going to be at swan or dolphin Nov 30- Dec 3rd. :cheer2: Going to try to get tickets for Hoop Dee Doo and Wishes cruise. I need some dust..... pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter