Nov 2nd, 4 day & Nassau question

allears

"If I were not upon the sea..." I'd want to be!
I haven't been able to find a thread for this cruise and we have friends - first time cruisers - going on this one. There coming over next week for us to help them plan a little. I was hoping to see if other DISers were out there to tell them about. There are four of them: DW - 41, DH - 43ish, DD - 16, DS - 11. They were also wondering about the snorkeling excursion in Nassau. Anyone done that?

AND there are others out there!!!

Wow - we're close in age here.

Me-42, DH-44, DS-17, DS-12

We haven't done the snorkeling 'excursion' anywhere, but we do snorkel each time we go to CC.

We get the Getaway Pkg. & keep the snorkel equip. & raft all day long. Our 17yo always does the 'Wildside' excursion & LOVES it. The kids all seem to make friends pretty easily - according to him. He was friends - & still is via e-mail - with a bunch of boys AND girls.

Our 12yo goes into the Club, but doesn't on CC. He LOVES his club, too. He snorkels with us & does any of the other things we do, too - like banana boat, parasailing, etc. After we all eat lunch together my husb & I go off to the adult beach for an hour he stays behind with friends & stays in the family area.

There's a link for them to go to that lists who's on what cruises. HELP someone with that link, please.

Any other help I can give please feel free to e-mail or pm me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter