Nov 26-Dec 3 Disney Fantasy 7-Night Very Merrytime Eastern Caribbean Cruise

allysilverberg

Earning My Ears
Hi all! I am starting the thread for the 7-Night Very Merrytime Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral, sailing on Disney's Fantasy Ship. Sail dates: November 26-December 3.

I look forward to having others join the discussion thread!

Me (Steve) DW (Teresa) sister (Mindy) and BIL (Mike) will be on this sailing, This will be my 4th Disney cruise and Teresa's 5th. This will also be Mindy and Mike's 3rd. We have done the Halloween on the High Seas cruise and are really looking forward to the Very Merrytime Cruise. We took a 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise in February that we were excited about getting to travel to Tortola and St Thomas. Unfortunately, our itinerary was changed days before departure to a Western Caribbean. Although we had a great time, we were disappointed that we did not get to go Eastern. Needless to say, we are excited about this cruise and the unlikely chance that it will be modified.

We will be doing Halloween at Fort Wilderness in our camper October 22nd thru November 5th We will have our son and daughter along with their spouses with us but most importantly our grandson Archer who is 2.5 and this will be his first Disney trip. We will definitely be getting our Disney fix during October November and December. We our hoping to get them all on a cruise next year.

Steve

I (Nele) will be on this cruise together with my friend annie. I've completed 17 Disney cruises but by then it will be my 21st cruise since I'm sailing Iceland in 2 weeks, transatlantic in one month and Halloween on the Fantasy in October :-)
I'm from Belgium and I sail for characters

Screenshot_20220828-231705_Disney Cruise Line Navigator.jpg

Inside our booking window. We scheduled a zipline excursion for Tortola. We are wanting to schedule a Jeep tour for St. Thomas.

Hi everyone! I’m Jordan (33,F). I’ll be cruising with 5 of my 6 siblings on this cruise and we are so excited! This is our 7th cruise and 3rd time on the Fantasy. We span all ages from me at 33,
32 year old sister, Courtney
15 year old sister, Ally
14 year old brother, Cooper
12 year old brother, Spencer
8 year old (turning 9 on the cruise) sister, Anna Leigh

We were going to take a sibling trip to WDW but our 8 year old sister is Autistic and has hemiplegic Cerebral Palsy and after talking it through with her, we decided that she’d have much more fun on a cruise since she enjoys the kids clubs and having the choice to do her own thing and make her own scheduling decisions depending on how she’s feeling each day. She doesn’t love rides right now and character interactions are hit and miss, but on previous cruises she’s LOVED the Oceaneers club and the freedom and independence it provides, and they are always so great to her. Plus all the teens love having that freedom as well so I’m definitely not complaining about the change of plans. Our Mom and Dad are sailing the Wish in a few weeks so decided to skip out on this cruise, making it just a siblings only cruise so we’re pretty excited. Just missing our 28 year old brother who isn’t quite ready to be on a cruise ship again yet.

We’ve done this itinerary before so we aren’t planning any excursions this time and instead are just going to enjoy our time on the boat. We always wish for more sea days since we usually stay so busy so everyone is excited to just relax! I’m looking forward to meeting everyone! I’ll be the one with the drink of the day in hand, wearing my “childless millennial” shirt… while still probably being stalked by multiple children at any given point. 😂

Here’s a picture from our last cruise 3 years ago, sailing out of NYC on the magic.
9196ED05-8B0E-46E6-98F3-A57079A7312A.jpeg

Me (34y, f), my sister (38), mom and dad will be joining you all on our first Disney cruise! We have sailed on multiple other cruise lines and don’t plan on getting of the ship this time, except on Castaway Cay.

We can’t wait to be sailing in under 30 days. See ya real soon!

I did a live chat with Disney this morning and they confirmed that we do not have to submit any documentation to Safe Passage. Just complete the online check in and that that would be approved around a week before embarkation.

Screenshot (661).png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter