Nov 12, 2022 7-Night Eastern Caribbean on the Disney Fantasy

Hubby and I are! Our second cruise, but third time trying to get on one since Covid. Last time we sailed, husband had a broken ankle so hoping for an all new cruise experience !

We'll be boarding the Fantasy after getting off the Disney Wish the day before. It'll be our first cruise as Platinum members. Going with two other couples. One couple are Platinum members as well and it will be the second couple's first Disney cruise, should be fun.

This will be my first Disney cruse. I am coming with a friend any tips and helpful ideas would be appreciated.

Looks like you're all fairly new to posting on the Disboards and with two or three cruises, most of you are fairly new to Disney cruising. During the past 8 years we've sailed on the Fantasy 5 or 6 times so I'm somewhat familiar with her.

We are! My sister and I are taking my niece for her 10th birthday.
Perfect age, not too young and at 10 she'll still appreciate the Magic. She'll have a great time.
husband had a broken ankle so hoping for an all new cruise experience !
Should be a lot more fun. Never had any but I would think that broken bones tend to put a damper on cruising.
This will be my first Disney cruse. I am coming with a friend any tips and helpful ideas would be appreciated.
I'm erasing what's taken place during Covid and overlooking Disney's latest corporate shenanigans. I focus on and will enjoy Disney's legacy. I will also enjoy the ship, the kids, most of the adults and keep things slow and lite. Just enjoy yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter