Nov 10 & 11-Has anyone had any luck?

Vals

Mouseketeer
I am waitlisted for Nov 10 & 11, I know that its a busy time . Waitlisted for all of the resorts-anyone have any luck yet?? I have ressy at Pop Century, but dont want to stay there! I have Nov 12-15 @ SSR. My BF has never been to Florida or to Disney, so I would love to be able to stay at any of the DVC resorts using my pts. How long do they keep the waitlist for? time is running out. I need lots of pixie dust! Thanks

Make SURE you call back today and get on the waitlist. All waitlists cancel 31 days out, and you need to double-check and make sure you are still on (even if you already told them that you wanted to stay on....don't trust anything to chance).

Also, remember ALL waitlists cancel 7 days out, so if you haven't heard anything from them by then....you will have to call a couple of times every day (at least) to see if anything is available.

Also, some people have reported that, even though they are on a waitlist....sometimes they will get a room by calling rather than on the waitlist....sometimes things just "magically appear" when members call.

If it were me, I think I would be calling everyday.

:wave:

Beca

I'm trying to get a room on the 10th as well. Even though I'm on the waitlist, I just called. Unfortunately, there's still nothing available. But it is worth calling back later today as people might be cancelling later on in the day.

Do call even if you are on the waitlist. I was lucky yesterday and managed to get a room for 11/9 by calling them instead of waiting for them to call me.

Good luck!!

I got a studio off waitlist for BWV studio they called yesterday. I had been put on for a 1bdrm as well just incase I didn't get a studio. They called today with a 1bdrm at BWV & another (sorry I forget which resort).
Good luck & pixie dust to all.

In case you guys aren't aware, you are trying to go during Jersey Week. That's the time when all NJ schools are out for part of the week for the NJ Teachers Convention. So what do all the kids do that week, they go to Disney World. And since NJ is one the largest vacationing states to WDW, Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter